Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello good people of this community!
Welcome to the forum Smile hope you enjoy your reading!
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
(07-10-2018, 11:11 AM)FormerLurker Wrote: Welcome Sweet77! I completely understand your apprehension on choosing the correct words so as not to create waves with admin, whom I must add do a terrific job and keep this place running effectively according to the rules.

As a member that has received a temporary ban (gasp!) my only suggestion is if you do have a disagreement or conflict with a vendor to take that grievance to the vendor first before posting it to the board allowing the vendor to remedy the situation first before talking negatively about the vendor. My appreciation for the admin of this board is based on their leniency on not out right banning me due to my emotional response which was one of those posts that I never should've hit send on, I should've allowed the vendor to resolve the situation prior to venting to the board. Thus, this guy learned a valuable lesson while gaining appreciation for the admin and the rules that are in place to protect us all.  

Other than that, just be a positive contributing member of the board and you will fit in just fine!

FormerLurker

Thanks  for taking the time to pm me. It was nice and I just want to get my add meds without the hazzle and my alps without a LL... and like yesterday. but that for making me feel better. Cool thats a lot.