Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone tried cbt e juice
seen this juice being sold now for over a year all over vape shops and what not, at ridicilous prices, anyway to cut it short went on holidays and found a spot that had it sold and said why not 13$ a bottle, guy selling was pharmacist and gave me usual no high on this only for pain and anxiety.

but giving it several good go's found it smells sort of mj and gives throat burn but no relief in either pain or anxiety, not sure what strength ive gotten think its like 50mg per 15ml 99% pure, but reading online i find topics that 90%+ claim its snake oil at best, sort of agree since single cannabinoid out of 100 chemicals in plant seems just to good to be true, now i know few people actually benefited with seizures and since its harmless its all fine all over globe as theres no active thc in it.

Anyhow if someone tried long term would like to hear stories, as industrial hemp seems just targetting those that might be falsely tricked really to its values as any health supplement, after personally trying it.
I was very into vaping at one point, and naturally I gave this a shot. Unfortunately due to the viscous nature of this brand of juice it burnt out every coil it came up against - _- I was pretty annoyed actually. A mate even tried it in a top of the line device and it practically rendered it useless!. The potential benefits are far outweighed by the negatives
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
(06-23-2018, 12:24 PM)cmdline Wrote: seen this juice being sold now for over a year all over vape shops and what not, at ridicilous prices, anyway to cut it short went on holidays and found a spot that had it sold and said why not 13$ a bottle, guy selling was pharmacist and gave me usual no high on this only for pain and anxiety.

but giving it several good go's found it smells sort of mj and gives throat burn but no relief in either pain or anxiety, not sure what strength ive gotten think its like 50mg per 15ml 99% pure, but reading online i find topics that 90%+ claim its snake oil at best, sort of agree since single cannabinoid out of 100 chemicals in plant seems just to good to be true, now i know few people actually benefited with seizures and since its harmless its all fine all over globe as theres no active thc in it.

Anyhow if someone tried long term would like to hear stories, as industrial hemp seems just targetting those that might be falsely tricked really to its values as any health supplement, after personally trying it.

Personally, I am not sold on the safety of vaping liquids. Most of these vape liquids are propylene glycol, and there is no history of humans vaping this chemical. Maybe it's completely safe, but we don't know for sure yet.

I don't vape myself, but if you want to vape CBD, I would recommend getting a solid CBD isolate and vaping that.
(07-19-2018, 02:03 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 12:24 PM)cmdline Wrote: seen this juice being sold now for over a year all over vape shops and what not, at ridicilous prices, anyway to cut it short went on holidays and found a spot that had it sold and said why not 13$ a bottle, guy selling was pharmacist and gave me usual no high on this only for pain and anxiety.

Personally, I am not sold on the safety of vaping liquids. Most of these vape liquids are propylene glycol, and there is no history of humans vaping this chemical. Maybe it's completely safe, but we don't know for sure yet.

I don't vape myself, but if you want to vape CBD, I would recommend getting a solid CBD isolate and vaping that.

I understand your skepticism completely, I honestly really do. It took alot of convincing to get me to give up ciggies and give vaping a try ( I now have zero dependence on any nicotine.

this is what sold me on vaping anyways:
https://www.mtbakervapor.com/content/SDS...Glycol.pdf

This is a link to a Material Safety Data Sheet for propylene glycol in the context of its use as a part of the chemical makeup of flavoured vaporised inhalants (or e-juice).

They prove through this meticulate write up that the amounts of propylene glycol used would be incredibly difficult to actually do any harm in the form and ROA of vaping.

People say smoke responsibly, drink responsibly, gamble responsibly. Same goes for P-glycol and vaping, it would be insane to vape a 100% P-Glycol mix nonstop without breaks for 96 just to prove its bad for somebody!! lolol.

sorry for the big lecture. Im gonna leave it here as well as copy/paste for another day in an appropriate thread.

ADDITIONALLY:

This is an example of a company that has high production and refining standards.

Im not saying companies and people dont exist that make dodgy e-juice, plant based or p-glycol. They do exist, and from those kind of places evolved the rumors of horror stories such as popcorn long caused by watered down vape juice.

But they are easily avoidable, e-juice knowledge has grown tremendously in the last 2-4 years. There are forums out there and groups out there just like this one, that exist solely to help people find and use e-juice safely.

Most people refuse to use juice that isnt produced and sold in the US. I have seen many reports of companies that produce their products to FDA standards even if they arent FDA approved.
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."