Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
Personally,i wouldn't go near any of those sites with names like that,folk have been scammed ordering from one of them and now someones payment method was hacked,most disturbing that is.
When you say,"one's method of payment was hacked after using this site."Do you mean the iop selling stuff or this site i am a member of and writing on now?
Is cod linctus a shill for one of these sites going under the sleepingtablets name?
thank u for the help, fire.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I always doubt sites with blatant names like the one cod linctus was promoting,like you say billy,red flags straightaway,believe a few desperate folk have been scammed by these outfits reading on other forum,now they don't just take your money and send no meds but they go and try rob whats on someones CC,lot of scum floating around the net,not looked in blacklist but hope this sleeping pills/tabs are in there?
It is in there now, TommyGun. Thank you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Is there anyone else in the UK finding things a little more difficult than they used to be in terms of availability? A friend of mine has hit a major problem with a UK IOP that I also have been relying on for my pain medication - until now they have been so reliable. I'm waiting to see what happens before posting details but it has been a week now with his medication "pending pharmacy" even though the payment was taken last week. It's no longer possible to call them either. I am not going to write the name down yet just in case it isn't as bad as it looks but I will update with details as soon as it is clear how serious this is.  
If anyone has any UK feedback please do let us know.  Thanks.
I ordered some pks off the white place,first time i ordered from them,no problems,even took an 22 years out of date passport to prove my age/I-D,think they only allow you to order once a month,don't know if your month is up,if you know what i mean?It'd help if we knew which iop it was you are talking about.
Hi Tommygun, well the problem appears to be solved, the meds have allegedly, at least, been delivered, although my friend still doesn't have them as they are at his work and he is off work now for a few days.  The story seems to have been a case of a backlog at the dispensing pharmacy, a lack of email notification and a very late delivery - plus the payment was taken three working days before the delivery, which is against their policy and caused a lot of suspicion in itself.  It says everywhere on their site and the dispensing pharmacy site that the payment will not be taken until the meds have been delivered.
The online pharmacy is buypainrelievers and I personally have found them very reliable.  But this was very worrying and my friend spent a half hour waiting on the phone to speak to them this morning, having been unable to even call them yesterday due to something being wrong with their phone line.
I think it is bad news when they are dispensing pks and they are six days late delivering. That speaks for itself. They use natcol and I can only infer that the problem was at their end.  I believe that's the same operation as used by the white place?
Hi Rose,
glad you got it sorted out in the end,didn't realise their were so many uk iops selling pks these days,some are lower priced than others,white seem to be one with lower prices i found though i have not looked at every site.
Hi, I've been away and only just saw this, sorry. I don't know about a direct product and I suspect you may be referring to a different outlet with a similar name to the lot I use. The company I was referring to is buypainrelieversonlineuk.com and they only look like they do medication which is legally prescribed online and delivered from a UK pharmacy. This is thus a completely legal pharmacy operating under British and/or EU law and generally they are very reliable, if sometimes there are delays. What does annoy me about them is that they sell pain meds which would last you 28 days if you used them at the highest rate which seems to be allowable within the law, but they only refill the prescription per calendar month. And this particular site are very tight about dates, they won't process your order if it is as little as one day early, even if you are going away on holiday. But that's a small quibble for a very reliable and pretty easy way to get your medication without having to turn up at the doctor's office very month.
Hi Rose,thats how white iop works as well,exactly the same,until you mentioned the site you have been using i didn't realise there were others,i googled and there was an awful lot,very useful if you need pain meds,i have ordered once from the white pharmacy,you get them a lot faster from them than the site you have been using,maybe check them out instead of the buypainrelievers site,not looked at that site so don't know prices,white pharmacy is imo fairly reasonble prices on the dhc,don't know if they have a thread here,not looked at everything very much of late,but i'd rather use white and get it next day by private courier than get messed around by another place.
Hope you get some decent service from whoever you go with.