Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
(10-23-2017, 09:18 PM)Charon Wrote: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Maybe if u follow our rules, esp Rule 1 and intro yourself at Welcome thread, u will receive some answers.

Oops  Big Grin

Apologies Charon, didn't even think to looks for rules and regs etc.. just linked myself in to a thread from google and decided to post!

I'll drop a little thread on the welcome section now  Smile
Well, bless your heart. Thank you so much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
yeah its strange phenomena heard myself recently that theres many peeps moving to social media, thou with that said for every decent person theres at least 10 scammers so dunno how one goes about it,since personally not using FB,so kinda hard to guess given one can easily create fake accounts,but true there are some good people out there as well.
I am not sure why this thread is here if there is the suggest IOP section? Are we supposed to post in both or maybe in this thread indicate which IOPs are in the UK? If so, ukmeds.co.uk is a good one in the suggest iop section. They are very professional and the next day delivery is great. I will post my review in the other section once I have a chance...think i have hit my 5 post limit for today.
I think quite a lot of UK sources have no interest in international business and are specifically UK to UK. The huge majority of forum users are in the USA, so having a European/UK section helps separate things out.

Thanks for posting that source. Good to know they are reliable, even if they are expensive.
This is fine to post it here. It is not always so easy to get from UK to USA right now. I am sure some vendors are still doing so.

Most of the forums round here cater to US members. We have some UK friends for a number of years so we try to keep an area for UK people to come on, check quickly, and decide.

It would be maddening to go thru an entire thread and then see it does not ship to UK.

Thank u for sharing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Ok I get it, yes I have found that most UK pharmacies only cater to UK customers. I think it is due to the law- the online consultation is how they write a prescription and as UK doctors can only write prescriptions for people in the uk they don't sell to other countries. Even with the recent tightening up of regulation, many pharmacies still sell PKs. They generally do keep an eye on how much you order and restrict it to certain amounts. Also it seems they may communicate with each other in case someone is ordering pks from differant vendors.

Barq- yes they are a bit expensive, but some things are a reasonable price if you order certain amounts. I just think the next day delivery is very good and delivery method and options are excellent. Really helps when you run out of meds and need something quick. From looking at other UK pharmacies, there are some more expansive.
(11-02-2017, 01:28 PM)barq- Wrote: I think quite a lot of UK sources have no interest in international business and are specifically UK to UK. The huge majority of forum users are in the USA, so having a European/UK section helps separate things out.

Thanks for posting that source. Good to know they are reliable, even if they are expensive.

The legit UK sources are signed by doctors and it would be illegal for them to sell outside the UK.

So if you find a online UK Pharmacy, even if they display the GPHA No and details.  if they offering to sell abroad, then they are NOT legit UK pharmacies.

With regards to the Dr you can post a doctors sugery that is not your own one, but one you attend and do no give them permission.

If they get suspicious they can inform the GP and once they find out you don't see that GP then they will probably ban you.

Remember the docs signing this are NHS doctors that give their names and GMC registration, you can check them and yes they are on the list.

So you do have to be careful and do your best not to seem suspicious or order to often, As W pharmacy do check your ordering history and ask ring and ask question.  Some of the questions are very personal  " Who lives with you, the relationship and the ages"  what your " job is"  what the relationshp with yout GP is like etc.

And yes you do need to provide ID and 2 people from the same address cannot order.

Please read their rules and regulations.

If they wanted to really find your "real"  GP they could because they have your details and every UK person has their own NHS no which can be indentified by the DOB, address, name and so forth which you have to provide.

I am not trying toput people off, they are a God send, but please be careful you don't mess it up and get banned.
(11-02-2017, 01:28 PM)barq- Wrote: I think quite a lot of UK sources have no interest in international business and are specifically UK to UK. The huge majo4rity of forum users are in the USA, so having a European/UK section helps separate things out.

Thats not true many will do international ita just some countries they prefer to stay away from but even then there are long term guys that will
Any UK/EU sources for Tramadol? I know there's SS4U and MM who are both fantastic in their own right but something a bit closer to home with shorter shipping times than 3+ weeks would be a nice option to have...

If there's nothing at all its not the end of the world I'll just go with MM or SS4U. God the UK scene was so much easier to deal with before the PSA 2016. Grr.