Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
(10-31-2015, 01:10 PM)tommygun Wrote: Some people just aint comfortable sending all thacertaintynal I-D,fairregulated by the f you want to order and show I-D fair enough,your choice not mine.

I understand, and you are far more experienced. I would certainly never send such info to an int iop. I personally felt i  could get into trouble with the shippment.WCP are fully regulated by the relevant UK authorities. And they didn't need my gps dets. The prescription was written to me so no inderdication or posession issues to worry about.

Obviously eveyones got certain things to juggle.  just saying they're ptetty good, 
Next day delivery and pretty reasonable prices for codein's cousin.

Working on the 50 post to get to narnia! Lol. Maybe you've heard of any decent uk to uk suppliers. You live in this cold, dark country too? Lol

Alb
Billy
(09-14-2015, 08:24 PM)iseii Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:17 PM)Caróg liath Wrote: A UK email vendor, limited stock, 1milk2sugars@safe-mail.net

Only a suggestion.  

Please feel free to delete if inappropriate.

Oops sorry Charon, just read the criteria, missed that.  It's been a loooong week.  Sorry for my post.  Please delete and I'll wait to re-suggest.  

Best wishes, CL
He actually has a thread. Big Grin

Where is the thread, please, I cannot find it and the email has been changed for the vendor, just to keep the members updated. Smile

Thanks and sorry for the bother.

CL

PS  BOO! and Happy Halloween! 

[Image: 120d008071083a524c5d5c0623b0f8a5.gif]
1milks new contact addy is-1milk2sugars@riseup.net,he has also added something new to his menu,something that aids sleep for those who have problems getting their heads down,email him and all will be revealed.
Not sure about missing thread CL,have not checked the board out yet,thread may have been moved to email vendors?I suggested that yesterday seeing as he is an email only vendor,the msjs are best i have had in a long time,for that price they are well worth it imo.
will have a look for his missing thread in a bit,getting me haircut at mo,cut off hairs falling down me back all itchy.Was thinking off having a taxi driver cut,but due to the aging process i have an egg in the nest as we say round these parts.
(09-15-2015, 10:44 AM)codename linctus Wrote: uksleepingtablets.org xanax 0.5, diazepam,ambien,zopiclone and codeine phosphate
excepts (edited out method of payment b4 quoting) states that delivery is 1 -2 days ...

I recently read that one's method of payment was hacked after using this site.  I believe this has been reported more than once, so be careful.
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
Personally,i wouldn't go near any of those sites with names like that,folk have been scammed ordering from one of them and now someones payment method was hacked,most disturbing that is.
When you say,"one's method of payment was hacked after using this site."Do you mean the iop selling stuff or this site i am a member of and writing on now?
Is cod linctus a shill for one of these sites going under the sleepingtablets name?
thank u for the help, fire.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hi Charon or other mods, thanks for seeing his game and in for banning that idiot codename linctus. He was promoting uk sleeping tablets. Their name is such a red flag and the site looks dodgy.

Just feel sorry for others who have been scammed.
In moderators we trust ahmen lol

Cheers
Billy
I always doubt sites with blatant names like the one cod linctus was promoting,like you say billy,red flags straightaway,believe a few desperate folk have been scammed by these outfits reading on other forum,now they don't just take your money and send no meds but they go and try rob whats on someones CC,lot of scum floating around the net,not looked in blacklist but hope this sleeping pills/tabs are in there?
It is in there now, TommyGun. Thank you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Didn't know about codeine and 'cough medicine'. Seems to be some debate over whether POM or OTC, but I reckon you can get it if you're not too obvious!
Thanks
Billy