Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canada legalises Cannabis
I heard this on the radio late last night,that makes 2 countries where it is now legal,the other being Uraguay,not just MM but all forms of it, prohibition as most of us know is a huge failure in stopping people using it, time more countries went the way of Canada,.
There is a huge debate going on in the UK about MM esp as parents of children with epilepsy get beneficial effects from MM but it is not legal in the UK,things really need to change, one parent told of her child having hundreds of seizures a day without MM, i wonder if politicians had children experiencing seizures everyday may want the law changing? of course they would, until then we are still forced to go the illegal route for relief with MM, so much needs changing, i hope this gets done sooner rather than later.
Heres a link to the article about Canada going fully legal, maybe time to go and live in Canada?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/j...enate-vote
Woooo Hooooo!!!

It's only a matter of time now for us here in the good ole US of A ...

It's been a long time a comin ... Thanks GE for posting this artical.... Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
NY politicians are claiming it may be legal recreationally in NY. soon. but, we heard that once before and the rat bastard governor or mayor changed the bill before signing it into law.

Come on, America. Your people don't die on MMJ. Many of the chronically ill need it to live.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

As the current attorney general moves ever closer to the door, I see the federal government ultimately kicking the can and making this a decision of each state.

Too bad he can't seem to recuse himself on this issue.

The ball will really get rolling when M is removed from its ridiculous Schedule 1 status... same as heroin and LSD?  Right!

There are some states that will take a very long time to recognize the lost tax revenue, high cost of prosecutions/convictions, and the will of their voting constituencies.

Imagine being the governor of the last state to decriminalize and legalize...
I really hope M gets to be legal in the US to, if that happened I bet it would get a whole lot more countries to go the way of Canada, if it was legal in the US what excuse would another country have for keeping it illegal ? It would just make the ball gather more up on the way to being legal, its a crime that it is illegal to use to fight pain and illness.
Found out recently that the UK is the biggest exporter of MM to other countries, many of the companies involved have politicians on their board of directors, getting even more wealthy by exporting its benefits but denying their own countries people any chance of using it. Hypocrites of the highest order.
this is news over the globe even in EU now many expect same to happen, but hard truth is that some countries are so behind in times that it will take decades, Canada doesnt surprise me since they were the first to administer it to chronic ill kids which proved to work wonders, think fair to say they are way ahead research vise on the subject and know how to do it properly and prosper from legalizing it.
Congratulations Canada, I'll crack open a Moosehead beer in your honor Smile
Now, if you don't need a prescription for Marijuana, why you should need it for xanax or any other benzo ? Or you will still need an RX ?
MM is totally different than the chemical meds you mentioned anxietyguy, its a safer alternative to many meds we are offered, think you will need a RX for those you mentioned and doubt it will change at anytime soon.They can be helpful but too many meds apart from being addictive have all kinds of side effects,MM is actually good for some of the side effects of meds, i use it for nausea and to help me eat as well as helping with arthritic pain, it works better than most of the meds i have been prescribed, the sooner my country at least gets MM legal it will be a significant start for the better.
I'm in the process of getting my NY Medical MaryJane license. My psychiatrist recently went and got her license to prescribe it after she lost a patient because she got off a number of Meds by using the MM. So for $60 I could get it right now. I'm just deciding if I want to be on the Fed database..
In NY you can't get any flower. So I'm guessing it is edibles, and probably the pens. Luckily where I am there is a place near by. But other than this place, NYC I think may be the closest. Cool option though.. Would be nice to know that I have a pen that is sativa or indica, how much thc/cbd,,, etc
For someone like me with anxiety and pain, MM would allow me to reduce pretty much all of my medications.