Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good quality A!p vendor until 50 posts
If anyone can recommend someone with good quality/price for me to use until I get to 50? I'm getting the run around here. I was using a well trusted doctor but it seems things are taking much longer than before.
I suggest you read the rules before you claim you are getting the run around. Believe it or not, some things are in plain site.
OR
(05-06-2018, 07:04 AM)Orange rabbit Wrote: I suggest you read the rules before you claim you are getting the run around.  Believe it or not, some things are in plain site.
OR

What's up with this cat?  All that is needed can be readed lol. For real though AnonAnx seems a little suspicious to me. He or she needs to take the Jedi's advice and read. If you seem too thirsty that's suspect
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
I'm sorry for those of you who do not favor my name. I found it to be suitable. I am a new member but long time lurker. I have read many pages on different vendors that are initially available here. When I mentioned the run around it was not in reference to any of the people here but ones I had no business dealing with. SS4U has actually been quite helpful and I don't foresee any issues. I was just unfamiliar with a certain brand. I have now read up on these and believe I'll go for it. I have not went through with actually making a User account in the past but I've always held it in high regard. Please keep in mind we all had to start somewhere.
No. I have seen ur name. It is your unwillingness to keep to five posts a day till ur first fifty.

It is your now ongoing demand that senior members direct you to information to which u r not yet entitled.

And, its the loverly post we deleted in which u r gonna share ur meds or ur sources for same via PM.

Ah, no.

And, u have had the entire staff tell u to slow down. You have had our finest members tell u to slow down. To read and u will find your answers.

But no, u want recognition cuz u used that name before. And u r highly regarded.

So, what, we bow down at your feet?

Having run forums for a quarter of a century, I have never once asked for leniancy or info from another.

Bit of a feeling of entitlement for ya, eh wot?

What matters is how u followed our rules here. You did not. You don't think we actually count how many a day u make?

And, your past may come back to bite u in the arse. Especially as u want to share Secret Sauces via PM.

It aint gonna happen. Its not your name. It is your personality. Your sense of entitlement. Your refusal to listen to staff and senior members.

And ur unrelenting quest to be spoon fed here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Well said Charon. So AA, again I suggest you read each thread from start to finish and I just know you will find your answers. Yep we all had to start somewhere and that's what we did. That's the way we roll.
OR
You and sellasie? clearly told him to read. Thank you. Hey, he is smarter than us. he don't need no stinking rules and to read. His reputation proceeds him he thinks.

Next, trampy will show up demanding rites from drugbuyer days. gads.

(05-06-2018, 05:33 PM)Charon Wrote: You and sellasie? clearly told him to read.  Thank you.  Hey, he is smarter than us.  he don't need no stinking rules and to read.  His reputation proceeds him he thinks.

Next, trampy will show up demanding rites from drugbuyer days.  gads.

I was getting a bad vibe from that person. I don't know anything of their history, but I know suspect behaviors when I see them. Did not make me feel comfortable.
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
thank u both. whereas i have seen that name at Evil Testers of some forum, I do not recall the idiocy they possessed until i found this thread.

Really appreciate the help.

When someone doesn't fit in our group, they seem to always stand out somehow. Just reading 1 or 2 of the lines they write and you know they are not long for our forum.
OR