Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back after long time away
Hello all-
I’m technically not new but I’ve been away for awhile so I thought I’d say hello. I’m so glad that this community exists. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Well then welcome back! Hope you find what you seek. Nothing but good people, that sincerely care here. Nothing else is tolerated. I'm sure you know this as a vet. I just mention it in all the welcome threads. Take care, God bless!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Wether new or old welcome to Ioplist Jackie99! I'm sure you'll find it a pleasant and informative atmosphere. Enjoy it and hopefully you'll find what you're looking for
Hi Jackie99! Welcome back from your sattadicle. Hope you feel right back at home.
Hi Jackie99! I’m back as well after a very long absence. I think I used my old work address last time, so I lost my posts. But, I’m here for the wonderful people anyways! Welcome back to you as well!
No worries at all, life happens, we all get busy but glad to have ya back!
Welcome Jackie, or as they say in Gaelic “Céad Míle Fáilte.” Which translates to you are welcome, a thousand times, wherever you come from, whosoever you be.” Best of luck to you~Bandit