Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be back!!!
Hey Guys,
So glad to be back after such a long time away. I have missed several of you a lot. I cannot remember, but I think I might have had a different name from a very old email. Regardless, I will read the rules again to remind myself. Not sure if you remember me Charon, but I remember you and how great you were to me and others. I’m sure memories of others will come back as well. Can’t wait to meet new friends too!!! I’m Angel ? (really) so please feel Free to introduce yourself!!!
Hi Angel
I am Linville
Good to meet you
Welcome to our slice of heaven!

Do you remember ur member name from back then?
No matter Welcome to you
Welcome angel. I checked ur email and yes i remember ur email well.

So, to set u off on the right footing, these are our rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We suggest five posts a day till ur first fifty. Then u may PM others.

I don't recall u ever being a problem, so welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-24-2018, 03:37 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi Angel
I am Linville
Good to meet you

No matter Welcome to you

I wish I could remember the name or email address cause I should have had many posts. I think it might have had “Cruz” in it. I’ve been lonely lately so I remembered you guys used to cheer me up! I remembered the rules and will read again. I remember when certain threads were moved for people with certain post numbers. I think it’s was 150? Is it the same? Just curious. Friend are why I’m here! Btw, I do remember you!!! I’m sure more will also come back.  When I can

(04-24-2018, 04:04 PM)AngelfromEarth Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 03:37 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi Angel
I am Linville
Good to meet you

No matter Welcome to you

I wish I could remember the name or email address cause I should have had many posts. I think it might have had “Cruz” in it. I’ve been lonely lately so I remembered you guys used to cheer me up! I remembered the rules and will read again. I remember when certain threads were moved for people with certain post numbers. I think it’s was 150? Is it the same? Just curious. Friend are why I’m here! Btw, I do remember you!!! I’m sure more will also come back.  When I can
When I can pm, I really want to check on an old member
Re. when to PM Charon already highlighted this, 50 posts to PM, but a recommendation not to post more than 5 a day on your way there.

Welcome back btw!
Welcome back, Angel.   Smile
Sounds like we've got an Angel flying too close to ground. Nice to have you here and best of luck ? ~Bandit