Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 poster thread or secure
Hello my friends.
Is it possible that it may be time that the forum start an area similar to the 50 poster section for more than sy ? Or does it already exist?
I know a few who would lend a hand but are not comfortable with the open areas and ease to read.
Just a question to the group.
Thanks bosses...
Whatapain Heart
my co admin is working on all these issues as soon as he returns. (he gets some vacation time.)

sYs and email vendors are for fifty posts or more in On topic areas.

and, we have a very private area. For founding members.

We have many an idea. But, I won't go near tech issues and such. My co admin will take note of your suggestions, whatapain.

We have been working on said issues.

(It is all just sudden and new. Not planned. So, we adjust as we grow.)

Thank you, whatapain.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

[quote pid='4910' dateline='1437494212']
Totally understand all and as always more than proud to be standing next to you.... Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Charonmy co admin is working on all these issues as soon as he returns.  (he gets some vacation time.)

sYs and email vendors are for fifty posts or more in On topic areas.

and, we have a very private area.  For founding members.

We have many an idea.  But, I won't go near tech issues and such.  My co admin will take note of your suggestions, whatapain.

We have been working on said issues.

(It is all just sudden and new.  Not planned.  So, we adjust as we grow.)

Thank you, whatapain.
[/quote]
Heart Have a great, painfree, anxiety free night, my friend, whatapain. Heart

(07-21-2015, 03:37 PM)whatapain Wrote: Hello my friends.
Is it possible that it may be time that the forum start an area similar to the 50 poster section for more than sy ?  Or does it already exist?
I know a few who would lend a hand but are not comfortable with the open areas and ease to read.
Just a question to the group.
Thanks bosses...
Whatapain Heart

Whatapain, Could you please enlighten me about what kind of thread or forum are you talking about. For Random discussion or for anything specific. ?
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Yeah I've noticed that the "spiders" have been here a lot ... They do pick up everything you post ...

One site I just to belong to had sections that needed a password to get into ... But the password was printed on the header, "spiders" don't do passwords, so it didn't pick up what was in those sections.... Only the ones not password protected... Guests could still input the pass, it just stopped the bots ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-22-2015, 11:32 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yeah I've noticed that the "spiders" have been here a lot ... They do pick up everything you post ...

One site I just to belong to had sections that needed a password to get into ... But the password was printed on the header, "spiders" don't do passwords, so it didn't pick up what was in those sections.... Only the ones not password protected... Guests could still input the pass, it just stopped the bots ...

Correct me please if i am wrong. Isn't it a good thing to have Bots n Spideys on our site. This optimizes our forum in search engines.
You are absolutely right Mr Admin ... We are showing up more and more in google searchs .. The more topics and the more threads we have the more they catalog our posts. This does get us noticed by foloks browsing for just about anything ...

I was just sayin somethings we may not want prying eyes to see at all .. Right now I can't seem to think of any, I was just commenting on what I had seen at anouther site ...

Thank you for listening ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-23-2015, 05:27 AM)IceWizard Wrote: You are absolutely right Mr Admin ... We are showing up more and more in google searchs .. The more topics and the more threads we have the more they catalog our posts. This does get us noticed by foloks browsing for just about anything ...

I was just sayin somethings we may not want prying eyes to see at all .. Right now I can't seem to think of any, I was just commenting on what I had seen at anouther site ...

Thank you for listening ....

OK, I,ll leave that thinking part to you fellas, Please decide which threads you want password protected or visible above a specific number of posts and it would be done immediately.
Just as we have a private area for admins and mods, a few Pioneer members, I believe most of us would not mind posting: shipped, received and quality in the open.

but, perhaps if u make a wee space for a FREEDOM AREA (ok, i wake up slowly. am cleaning and moving computer as i do, so the name needs work,) that only those with fifty posts can see, that we shall discuss things such as a top SY giving us some stock issues. Or, if a top IOP is taking forever to deliver.

We don't want the members with less than fifty points to see it. Nor vendors, I am guessing. We admins get in because God only knows what could happen in there elsewise.

We can make the threads. But, I, for one, do not want to even mention my medical issues in open. Too distinctive.

Or, which meds of a vendor I have tried.

But, in a private area that requires fifty posts in ON TOPIC areas, I think we can actually relax and post the little extras that come along with ordering online.

Please, anyone else, please do comment.

And, Lord have mercy, you all can think of a name for it.

Thank you, guys and gals.