Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bananna Kins
Haven't seen them around for a bit anyone still see them?
(04-14-2018, 02:44 AM)whatapain Wrote: Haven't seen them around for a bit anyone still see them?

Ioplist section Ss4 has them I believe
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
Thanks...
was not that term of art developed by a guy using screen name stilt, or stills, many many yrs ago?

just giving credit where credit is due. and he used an avatar of a dancing banana thereafter.

never saw him again. believe it was at db.com.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-14-2018, 12:32 PM)Charon Wrote: was not that term of art developed by a guy using screen name stilt, or stills, many many yrs ago?

just giving credit where credit is due.  and he used an avatar of a dancing banana thereafter.

never saw him again.  believe it was at db.com.
Wherever it originated, people should be aware of why they taste like bananas. There is a certain chemical that gives them that flavor. It's a good thing tho can't remember the chem off the top of my brain. Just another novelty

(04-14-2018, 03:12 AM)whatapain Wrote: Thanks...

No worries
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
(04-14-2018, 12:32 PM)Charon Wrote: was not that term of art developed by a guy using screen name stilt, or stills, many many yrs ago?

just giving credit where credit is due.  and he used an avatar of a dancing banana thereafter.

never saw him again.  believe it was at db.com.

You are correct Charon, I can't recall the screen name with 100% certainty but it was stiltz, stills or something akin to that. I also remember the little dancing banana avatar it's amazing the things we can still recall after so many years.
hey cool. we were at a lot of same places. he was nice. and so proud to be famous for bananakins.

glad someone else finally remembered, LOL.

Just read through the public section of IOPList! You'll be able to find a lot more information than you'd think if you read through the reputable threads that are available for new members.  I can attest, since you can see I myself am a new member

Much love,
Snatche
Hey Charon and whatapain

I also remember that person posting and naming called Stilts !

Don’t remember where.
cool, linville. i thought i was the only one old enuff to remember. and that was: oh, no , mr. bill!!

i think it was the drugbuyers.com forum. alex. he used to be normal in the very beginning.