Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MM
Unfortunately in my state it will be one of the last ones and probably if something is done at the federal level. I personally believe we have much bigger issues to deal with. Did we not learn anything bout prohibition besides lets feel up the jails and make it so a lot of people can't work.

Eddie
(03-27-2018, 11:41 AM)esbayne Wrote: Unfortunately in my state it will be one of the last ones and probably if something is done at the federal level. I personally believe we have much bigger issues to deal with. Did we not learn anything bout prohibition besides lets feel up the jails and make it so a lot of people can't work.

Eddie

My state's the same way Eddie. It's going to be one of the last to legalize/even have medical cards. You either gotta move or start making moves. It's a damn plant and anyone who tells you what you can do with it can go fuck themselves. Start making trips out west to the green states if you don't have good friends living there. Or get a grow tent and keep it on the low. The feds and locals have enough to worry about with all the heroin and meth that's killing us to focus on individual people and personal usage.
You are probably right Fireplace. I will send you a pm laizerfoest . I would like to talk to you about these area.

Thanks Eddie
(04-10-2018, 01:22 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: I don't know lazer and eddie, I wouldn't risk it.  I have heard stories ....

I vote for moving if that's an option.

I respect the hell out of ya Fire, but I'm only moving if its a full on industry commitment. Otherwise I'm not, unless I've really found somewhere I love to live. Until then, magical things happen haha!