Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam
India is what I usually get.. Does anyone know of any other sources? Can you PM me.. My main vendor stopped taking my preferred method.
"The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease"  -William Osler

"The art of Medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  -Voltaire

Japanese etiz used to be available online untill last year when it was re-scheduled. That stuff was great...

But Indian etiz is pretty comparable to the gold-standard Japanese brands, at least in my experience.
I steer away from anything Indian now adays, they have figured out how to fake everything so well, even the blisters look nearly idential, and the problem is the don't ko what there selling is fake. So they tell you *well I sell 500 units in us alone&** I'm like well, ya know that just means there's a lot of unhappy people. Not that these are real. I understand weak, but fake, comeon.
(11-06-2017, 12:21 AM)Mapurv420 Wrote: I steer away from anything Indian now adays, they have figured out how to fake everything so well, even the blisters look nearly idential, and the problem is the don't ko what there selling is fake. So they tell you *well I sell 500 units in us alone&** I'm like well, ya know that just means there's a lot of unhappy people. Not that these are real. I understand weak, but fake, comeon.

Although fakes can be an issue, I personally don't automatically discount India. One of the main vendors here sells Indian products that are very good. And many of the top online pharmacies that sell non-controlled meds are based in India.

I don't know, maybe I'm just lucky. I've never received fake stuff.
Hopefully once I achieve 50 posts I'll be able to find a quality etiz vendor. I had always wanted to try them but back when they were easy to get from Japanese sources I had no interest. Alps and diaz have always been my saviors.
One of the vendors in the open section has etiz, and there are domestic suppliers in the US since it's non-controlled in most states.

Etiz sort of feels like lorazepam for me.
(01-24-2018, 04:58 AM)maeve Wrote: I didn't know much about the RC world (still don't really lol).  A good friend of mine told me that he used  etizolam for anxiety, so naturally I went and did some research on it.  i was surprised to find that it actually isn't a benzo, but similar.  He said it is the best thing he's tried for anxiety and sleep; I think it's ok, but not the best.  It's very short acting so it works for a while, and then suddenly the effect will disappear (not ideal for sleep lol).  Also, it can kind of have a wonky, zombie feeling; I'm not really sure how to describe it.

It sort of bugs me that etiz is considered a RC, since it's a prescription benzo in Asia (Japan has invented many benzos that are only used in Asia).

Technically, it is a benzo. There are many different categories of benzos with minor molecular differences. Most of the classical benzos (diaz, clonaz, loraz) are 1,4-Benzodiazepines. Alp and triaz are triazolobenzodiazepines. Midaz is an imidazobenzodiazepine. Etiz is a thienotriazolodiazepine
Hey. We have strict rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Read them thrice, memorize them, then eat the print out so no one else can see it. oh, just kidding.

Please hit the welcome thread and spend some time reading how we all "speak" on the open forums. Most is to be said in PM's after u achieve fifty posts. Five posts per day. We enforce that rule as well till we can trust you.

Hit the welcome thread, please. Learn how we speak gobbledigook to avoid attracting attention.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel