Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam
(11-27-2015, 09:50 PM)atad3 Wrote: I've taken Etiz quite a few times over the years. I've only used the pharmaceutical tablets just because I feel they are safer. I definitely like the Etizest brand tabs over the Intas Etilaam. Also, I really don't consider etizolam a RC, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty positive that it is produced and used as a legitimate pharmaceutical in other countries outside the US?

My mistake atad3, I meant the RC status of it in some countries. I know that it is approved and used in other countries as medication and is not technically a RC, but for some countries they don't classify it as medication or approve it, thus the RC status (per say) makes it easier to come by than other supplements. But yes India has two reputable mfg that are fairly well known. Hopefully trying them soon
Now that nip0n is gone i need a new vendor for etizolam with decent prices ,i didnt want so start a whole new thread so any body know of any good sites for cheap etizolam?
Check in the RC section
I did kinda look at some rc sites but like lazerfeist 2.0 said i would rather have the pharmaceutical grade pills also its what i have always had for years and dont wana mess with powder really
(11-27-2015, 09:50 PM)atad3 Wrote: I've taken Etiz quite a few times over the years. I've only used the pharmaceutical tablets just because I feel they are safer. I definitely like the Etizest brand tabs over the Intas Etilaam. Also, I really don't consider etizolam a RC, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty positive that it is produced and used as a legitimate pharmaceutical in other countries outside the US?

I know this has pretty much already been replied to but thought I'd add my 2p worth nonetheless for clarification.
Yes, pharmaceutical Etizolam is indeed used as a licensed, clinical medication in various countries of the world including but not limited to those which some posters have mentioned.

It is not used in this role in Russia or Japan to the very best of my knowledge as one or two posters mentioned.
Conversely, it is used as a licensed clinical med in some of the countries already mentioned in the thread (although not limited to those alone) - such as India. Some other notable 'users' for example are France and Italy.

Hopefully this further detail may interest somebody or be useful in some way to someone........val-tastik
Is the RC section restricted until 50 posts, or am I just overlooking it?
Namaste  Smile
http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thank you Charon. It is not letting me access tho, is that because I don't have enough posts?
Namaste  Smile
i apologize. Been a tad bit upset over sudden loss of my niece.

We found that some RC chemicals were being abused, were not being used for research, and were possibly resulting in very heavy duty physical consequences to one's body.

There are scum out there whom will spray a lethal chemical on ur meds. You must be careful.

So, yes, u r rite. I just logged out and not seeing the RC thread, I do recall we made it a fifty post only area, as we cannot have newer people, whom are not familiar with the new wave of RCs, to be hurt.

When you have your fifty posts my friend. Choose wisely. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Thank you Charon, and no worries, I will be patient Smile
Namaste  Smile