Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam
I would lo be to try the powder but have no clue where to get it. Not asking for a source, but is it difficult to come across? Or if I search could I find a vendor?
(11-13-2015, 08:09 PM)billythecat Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Grandote Wrote: Why stay away from powders? If you try to measure the dose dry, that will not work. Simply dissolve it in alcohol and measure with a pipette or eyedropper. It works well and is accurate.

Hi so you mean take a quantity that you can accurately measure on an electronic balance, say a couple of grams then dissolve in a measured volume of alcohol. Then calculate mg/ml?
Thanks 
Billy

Yes, thats it exactly. Or the whole packet if you ordered only say, 1/10 or 1/2 gm or so. 1gm etiz in 100ml of booze gives 10mg per ml which is fairly strong but with a graduated pipette you can measure out 1/10 ml or less pretty easily. I put 100mg in 50 ml so I have 2mg per ml which is easier to dose since I often take 1/4 mg at a time. Thats what I took last night and it worked. If you put 2gm etiz in 100 or even 2 - 300 ml you have a very strong solution which will be hard to measure out. You may have to count drops, but that would work. If you normally use 2 or more mg at a time then you may want a stronger solution than I would

I take a little sip of water or juice, do not swallow but keep it in my mouth and then squirt in the solution. I do that because the straight booze is a little harsh, its 151 proof. A regular drinker would laugh at that no doubt. Smile
I wouldlove to try the powder. Imnot asking for a source or TMI, but is it difficult to come across? Or are there vendors that I have just overlooked?
(11-15-2015, 08:08 PM)Stripers Wrote: I woaround e to try the powder. Imnot asking for ahardere or TMI, but is it difficult to come across? Or are there vendors that I have just overlooked?

I've seen It around without too much effort. You might find it harder to know the purity / quality though...
Thanks
Billy
(11-15-2015, 08:19 PM)billythecat Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 08:08 PM)Stripers Wrote: I woaround e to try the powder. Imnot asking for ahardere or TMI, but is it difficult to come across? Or are there vendors that I have just overlooked?

I've seen It around without too much effort. You might find it harder to know the purity / quality though...

This is true billy. While the blistered etiz helped me out for the very short term, I would like to try the powder. I'll keep looking.
(11-15-2015, 08:08 PM)Grandote Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 08:09 PM)billythecat Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Grandote Wrote: Why stay away from powders? If you try to measure the dose dry, that will not work. Simply dissolve it in alcohol and measure with a pipette or eyedropper. It works well and is accurate.

Hi so you mean take a quantity that you can accurately measure on an electronic balance, say a couple of grams then dissolve in a measured volume of alcohol. Then calculate mg/ml?
Thanks 
Billy

Yes, thats it exactly. Or the whole packet if you ordered only say, 1/10 or 1/2 gm or so. 1gm etiz in 100ml of booze gives 10mg per ml which is fairly strong but with a graduated pipette you can measure out 1/10 ml or less pretty easily. I put 100mg in 50 ml so I have 2mg per ml which is easier to dose since I often take 1/4 mg at a time. Thats what I took last night and it worked. If you put 2gm etiz in 100 or even 2 - 300 ml you have a very strong solution which will be hard to measure out. You may have to count drops, but that would work. If you normally use 2 or more mg at a time then you may want a stronger solution than I would

I take a little sip of water or juice, do not swallow but keep it in my mouth and then squirt in the solution. I do that because the straight booze is a little harsh, its 151 proof. A regular drinker would laugh at that no doubt. Smile

Hi grand
Thanks for the confirmation and the extra advice!
Thanks
Billy
I have definitely been interested in etizolam as well. I have heard good things and the RC nature of it makes it a little less difficult to get comparative to similar meds. I have not been able to find too much info on vendors though, does anyone know if there are any listed on here? Thanks for any help fellow forum members can assist with! blisters or dissolving into a solution is good with me.
I've taken Etiz quite a few times over the years. I've only used the pharmaceutical tablets just because I feel they are safer. I definitely like the Etizest brand tabs over the Intas Etilaam. Also, I really don't consider etizolam a RC, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty positive that it is produced and used as a legitimate pharmaceutical in other countries outside the US?
I've read its used for anxiety in Russia but not so sure of the source I read from.
(11-27-2015, 09:50 PM)atad3 Wrote: I've taken Etiz quite a few times over the years. I've only used the pharmaceutical tablets just because I feel they are safer. I definitely like the Etizest brand tabs over the Intas Etilaam. Also, I really don't consider etizolam a RC, if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty positive that it is produced and used as a legitimate pharmaceutical in other countries outside the US?

You are correct, it's used as a pharmaceutical all over europe and India.  As a long time "researcher" of Etizolam, I agree with you about the tablets.  I know that some of the RC sources that sell Etiz powder/crystal are legitimate, I just don't like/enjoy having to make up a mixture and use a dropper, it's much easier just to have to pills on hand.  Please, anyone, be careful when ordering the powder, make sure the vendor your are ordering from is established or at least well-reviewed!