Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam
Iv only ever seen the little pill myself. So i too needed that schooling also . Never found them any good but then never found them xanax any good either .
I suppose its different things for different people
I would love to try this stuff for my anxiety. I currently use Clonazepam which seems to work well. RC's just scare me though.
@bobthebuilder
Etizolam is a short-acting benzo. Wikipedia says:
"It has a mean elimination half life of about 3.5 hours. Etizolam possesses potent hypnotic properties, and is comparable with other short-acting benzodiazepines."

So, your feeling, that Etizolam act short, is completely correct.
etiz or alp doesn't do much for me anymore. there was a brief honeymoon phase i had with both. alp honeymoon lasted longer and the etiz honeymoon laster like 2 weeks.

let me rephrase alp will put me to sleep. etiz does about nothing. at least the tablets i got. never got into the powder and i'm sure that is better.

the first time you try etiz its great tho.
TWD, etiz is well known to make you sleepy. You may have gotten some bunk stuff. I've been using it for a few years but I don't use large amounts. I haven't taken a whole mg in quite a while, I used to take 1 - 3 mg at a time but thats not a good idea.
It works pretty good. I've tried it a few times. A buddy of mine uses it all the time for sleep. Just like grandote said you don't get a hangover from it.
ITs a solid option, newer age benzo. very potent stuff, be careful
And talking of potency id say to stay well away from the pure powders.  There are a couple of tablet form brands that seem to have pretty good reps.
Billy
Why stay away from powders? If you try to measure the dose dry, that will not work. Simply dissolve it in alcohol and measure with a pipette or eyedropper. It works well and is accurate.
(11-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Grandote Wrote: Why stay away from powders? If you try to measure the dose dry, that will not work. Simply dissolve it in alcohol and measure with a pipette or eyedropper. It works well and is accurate.

Hi so you mean take a quantity that you can accurately measure on an electronic balance, say a couple of grams then dissolve in a measured volume of alcohol. Then calculate mg/ml?
Thanks 
Billy