Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etizolam
Would someone be kind enough to school me on Etizolam? Just a curiosity, as I've heard of it here, but I'm not familiar.  Huh

(And i really wanted to use that smiley)
Wikipedia is your best bet. Chemistry is not my best thing. I do like the sublingual ones though. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
(08-04-2015, 03:22 PM)karla Wrote: Etizolam is very good a benzo, duration is round about 8 hours. very good to relax for sleeping without hangover next day. dosage is 0,5-2 mg teh cheapest option is, to make a solution by yourself, it is soluable in pure ethanol (maybe a bit heating and stiring is necessary)

Make a "solution" of what ... I don't really mind heating and stirring , but drop me clue as to what I'm actually heating and stirring ...

Is it just me or am I missing a couple of steps in this reciepe ...
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

Thanks for the schooling .... I evidently needed that .. lol ...

As you can tell, I was not familiar with this as well as Kitty was not, but I think you've filled in the blanks quite nicely!
A True Friend 
Freely Advises Justly 
Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

(08-04-2015, 04:39 PM)IceWizard Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 03:22 PM)karla Wrote: Etizolam is very good a benzo, duration is round about 8 hours. very good to relax for sleeping without hangover next day. dosage is 0,5-2 mg teh cheapest option is, to make a solution by yourself, it is soluable in pure ethanol (maybe a bit heating and stiring is necessary)

Make a "solution" of what ... I don't really mind heating and stirring , but drop me clue as to what I'm actually heating and stirring ...

Is it just me or am I missing a couple of steps in this reciepe ...

Ice pull out your cookbooks, Big Grin
Thank you for the answers.
Make very sure if you are going to look into something like E you find someone who knows what they are doing.
No matter what the reviews its still bathtub methods.
For a short moment there I saw someone who was working on a variant of the placydil but that went away...
E is made in real labs in other countries and used as meds, I would stay away from the powders and research those that come in blisters.
Although no longer standard in us... there is a good article on Wikipedia.. I would read that.
very interesting knowledge and looks very unsafe but guess I may be over reacting? who know what's in the pills we buy s................
I've used it both in tabs and powder. If you buy the powder you have to dilute it in alcohol because its too potent to try to eyeball a dose. I bought 100mg from a vendor on the darknet who had very good reviews, sounded totally legit. I put the 100mg into 50 ml of bacardi's which is 151 proof. It seemed to dissolve fine, no heating needed. I take out a little with a graduated eyedropper and it works fine.

I use it less than once a week, its great for getting to sleep. I get by with from .25 to about .40 mg which is enough for me. Since its in a liquid it goes to work fast. Lasts all night, no real hangover. I suppose if you used a high dose you might have a hangover, don't know. If you use it often you will need a larger and larger dose, we all know how that goes. I picked it because it does not have all the reported memory issues that benzos and ambien have, which I have used as well.
Haven't tried the powder but etiz only seems to last like an hour. Not really worth the money IMO.