Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saw I was accepted
Finally I've join to one reputable forum in world of pharma.
I read a lot maybe 7-8 months and decided to register my own account here.
I read great stuffs here which most will call it "forbidden fruits"in google eyes.Smile
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

glad u took the plunge to join us and post.

the rules, which i am guessing u realize we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Good to have u here. Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to the forum apoteke .
welcome! and keep on reading you will be just fine
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Hi Apoteke, it is great that you spent so much time reading the forum. This place is a wealth of information. Hope you find everything you're looking for!
Welcome it is good to have you here and members can be a great help as long as you practice discretion and common sense. Hopefully you find what you seek and make some new friends along the way. ~Bandit
Hello and welcome...Smile
Welcome, apoteke! Lots of interesting information, helpful suggestions, personal insights, etc. Great place to hang out! Best to you!
(03-20-2018, 04:28 PM)apoteke Wrote: Finally I've join to one reputable forum in world of pharma.
I read a lot maybe 7-8 months and decided to register my own account here.
I read great stuffs here which most will call it "forbidden fruits"in google eyes.Smile

Hello
This is one of the best forum that I have joined. Follow the rules , contribute to things that interest you and just generally treat others as you would like to be treated. Feel free to ask questions, as long as they are in the rules,  and I am sure that someone in the forums will be able to help you out. Just asking a question here makes has made me feel better more than once. I see where people write about a forum that is similar but it is nothing like it. I am glad you have taken the first step of many and have showed your self. The staff here are great and will be glad to help you if you have any questions about the rules. If there is anything I can help you with feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great weekend.

Eddie
Hello and welcome apotake! Glad you finally signed up, I hope you find what you seek.
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser