Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Other Side of Opioids
I saw this today and thought the same thing 3+ years ago...

The Other Side of Opioids
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I think u guys should watch this on youtube. its for chronic pain sufferers whom cannot necessarily get relief anymore from pain meds.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yep
good video
Excellent video. I, too, have not understood the rationale allowing those who are in pain to suffer. 

My friend is tested regularly to make sure she's not abusing the medication. She's not. She just had a hip replacement and has had knee problems for years. She's waiting until the end of the year after all her insurance copays are used (about $5000). Ridiculous. Can barely walk without having to stop every couple of yards due to pain. What's the point of torturing her? 

It's like Ephedra. Remember that kid who took a bunch and had a heart attack or something and died. Took Ephedra off the market. Why bc these some people make choices that are unwise? 

Thanks for sharing.

Everyone really has to watch and distribute this video. It's factual, comprehensive and well produced. It says what most of us on here already knew to be true, but it is coming from an unbiased voice. These facts need to be heard by everyone in the general public. This video brings all the facts together and obliterates many of the false arguments put forth by opioid-phobic doctors and by vote grabbing politicians who are destroying peoples lives on a daily basis. Ice, thank you very much for finding and posting this.
Absolutely fantastic
Wow what a great video appreciate you sharing! This is an important piece of information that is usually overlooked and I love how it was made in a way that makes it seem so impartial about the subject of "drugs," since the film wants you to focus on the sick and hurting people, whom have lost an important tool they need to live a "normal" happy life.
Great information about the “real” opioid epidemic. Thanks for sharing.