Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan or V’s vals
Just curious if anyone knows a good vendor for these brands? Pm me please. Thanks in advance 

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
We try to avoid allowing others to PM u with a source that we have not given out feedback on.

Just last week, or two, a gentleman claimed to have an SY vendor email. I asked for it. He gave me the wrong address thrice. I did have it written down.

And, same member PM'd to about ten here that told me, a juan sanchez name and email. He told a potential client he was told to pretend he was from a now defunct SY vendor.

The ten people here did not receive.

There are many here that did not start the forum with us. Whom we don't really know. You gotta be so careful when u ask for the name, and depend on the alleged kindness of strangers for info.

I would hate to have u ripped off.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(03-20-2018, 03:44 PM)Charon Wrote: We try to avoid allowing others to PM u with a source that we have not given out feedback on.

Just last week, or two, a gentleman claimed to have an SY vendor email.  I asked for it.  He gave me the wrong address thrice.  I did have it written down.

And, same member PM'd to about ten here that told me, a juan sanchez name and email.  He told a potential client he was told to pretend he was from a now defunct SY vendor.

The ten people here did not receive.

There are many here that did not start the forum with us.  Whom we don't really know.  You gotta be so careful when u ask for the name, and depend on the alleged kindness of strangers for info.

I would hate to have u ripped off.
Ouch! Well thanks for the warning Charon. Just was wondering if anyone had a place to start.
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!