Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all.  New member here hoping to learn, share and support.  Beautiful sunny day here.  Hope today finds everybody well.
welcome aboard. may u find all that u need. quite fast to the welcome thread and i thank u for that.

the rules, which i do believe you have already found: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome aboard. It has been a while since I have posted, been in the hospital, but am back and happy you have joined us!
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
and i am so sorry to hear u had such a trial, NJ. may u be blessed with a full healing. Good to see you back.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome nice to have you here. Lots of support and information to be found~best of luck to you.
Hello and welcome...Smile
Hi there Deepsouthgal, and welcome to the forum. This place is a wealth of information, so read as much as possible and feel free to ask questions. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Hi Deepsouthgal!!

Happy you have decided to join our close nit family. Take your time to read over the rules and you should be fine. Read over all the different topics and feel free to contribute. See you out on the treads!
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
Hi Deepsouthgal,
I know that you will love it here. At first, I found it hard to believe that people on here were as nice as they were. But now I have gotten used to it. Everyone here is for real and this site is an incredibly useful resource and such a pleasant place to frequent. Do well here!  Regards, RM
hey there and welcome to the family, its nice to have new members come join the family Smile
please make sure to follow the forum rules and you will find that this is an amazing place!!!