Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do naps refresh you or depress you?
As I suffer from insomnia on a daily basis, and cannot drink caffeine. A nap is a god send for me usually if I have a chance I have an hours nap late afternoon. Feel refreshed for the whole evening. Napping has been shown in a study i came across on the net to improve productivity.

I think you need to listen to your body, if you feel tired and can have a nap do so.
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I take a nap almost everyday cause I have my own business so I go home in the middle of the day and then come back. I have insomnia as well and can never hardly sleep more than 4 or 5 hours. My friend said maybe I should try the obvious... cut out the afternoon nap lol. I'm hooked on it though. When I get on the lazy boy it's over...I'm out! :-D
I envy you all that can enjoy a coffee, It sends me into the worst withdrawals just from one cup. I suffer from insomnia, and after a restless night I always get tempted to have a coffee in the morning but I know what it will do since withdrawing from diaz.
I had a mild green tea today, hoping it will just give me some energy and not send me into wd and now im still up at 3am writing this having to be up in 5 hours argh

I guess another day wearing sunglasses all day :(
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.