Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Queen of Hearts
(04-01-2018, 10:10 PM)Zander Wrote: To The Queen Of My Heart.  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAOdJSDo...AOdJSDo-1E

Glad to see you have returned Zander. I always enjoyed you're keen sense of humor. Thanks for sending hearts to Charon. She is our Guardian Angel.

"The Joker ain't the only fool,
who'll do anything for you"

(4) Hearts  = Brownie Points (sorry, I can only send 1 point)

Raven
(04-02-2018, 11:36 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hi Zander! We’ve missed you. Great thread to post in and I enjoyed the song to Charon. She is the queen of hearts.

[Image: 31491159.png]

I'm loving all the great images that are being posted here like Willie's and reilli's. We've also got some great ones from Izzy, Fury, and Zander. So, step up people. Show us your artsy side and post an image dedicated to Charon here on my "Queen of Hearts" thread.
She works hard to make your life better by means of this Forum. Her life is not easy and I'm giving you all a way here to say thanks and hopefully bring a smile to her face on the days that she really needs to find a reason to smile.

Raven
raven did not quite read the rules. she/he? admitted to me in email that she/he was giving newbies our vendors.

i feel badly reading this fol de rol but come on raven, u should have read the rules.

we have a system to protect vendor.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel