Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How anxious are you? Score yourself
(03-25-2018, 06:42 AM)Xfizzler Wrote: Wow I just stumbled upon this little gem. I scored 24... just on the cusp of Moderate-Severe. Thanks for posting this. But this number certainly fluctuates from week to month so a good way to gauge a starting point for your anxiety level. Thanks Rafterman

Xfizzler

Absolutely my pleasure, X.. Thanks for participating. When we were giving this out to clients where I worked, I would say that average score on the HAM-A was probably between 20-25, so you are right in there. I "feel" like I am a 30, but tried it the other day and got a 22. It made me feel better that I was less out of control than I thought I was. Like you say, the score will fluctuate. Good to take it often. Thanks again, my friend.  RM

X., In the reply that I just left you, I meant to ask you if you took the Depression quiz, as well.
X., here's a link to the depression one, if you care to try it. I hadn't realized that it had fallen over to the second page. Cheers. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=4301