Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisiana
Please review any F2F physician contacts you have now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-03-2017, 12:03 PM)nolaguy Wrote: im looking for any type of doc that will write anxiety meds. its so hard to find a pain doc, my mom has cancer and noone wants to write her

Hi

Our options here in La. are few. About the only way to get help for pain is to see a good Pain Management doc and cross your fingers.

I don't know about anxiety issues tho. I guess it takes a lot of searchin' to find a doc that will help. That search alone can cause more anxiety, but what other choice is there?

Crossin' my fingers that you can find that right doc and the help and meds you need soon.

Good luck nolaguy from sli gal. Smile

Cricket
u have no cards to pull. what about hospice? will they get meds? my mother died at home, as had my father ten yrs earlier, as irish do. but, we had doctors. they wrote what i told them.

is there no way to compel the gvt to attend to ur mom? all these damned big pharma meds advertise cancer drugs and say: if u dont have the money, we can help u. why do the people have no money but big pharma does?

ok, my mom used a mild PK and she got nervous from prednisone. her hospice dr prescribed her xanax. on the last nite of her life, she was nervous and i knew, and i gave her the second xananx she asked for. and the doctor yelled i made her an addict. yeah, for two hours till her death.

Is there someone called an Ombudsman listed where ur moms docs are? And, never forget the power of going to newspapers.

This is unconsciounable behaviour and i would keep trying to get her help. calling ur congressman. reporters.

The world has gone mad. God be with u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-04-2017, 11:41 PM)Charon Wrote: u have no cards to pull.  what about hospice?  will they get meds? my mother died at home, as had my father ten yrs earlier, as irish do.  but, we had doctors.  they wrote what i told them.

is there no way to compel the gvt to attend to ur mom?  all these damned big pharma meds advertise cancer drugs and say:  if u dont have the money, we can help u.  why do the people have no money but big pharma does?

ok, my mom used a mild PK and she got nervous from prednisone. her hospice dr prescribed her xanax.  on the last nite of her life, she was nervous and i knew, and i gave her the second xananx she asked for.  and the doctor yelled i made her an addict.  yeah, for two hours till her death.

Is there someone called an Ombudsman listed where ur moms docs are?  And, never forget the power of going to newspapers.  

This is unconsciounable behaviour and i would keep trying to get her help.  calling ur congressman.  reporters.  

The world has gone mad.  God be with u.

It's sad to say, but this is all a scam by Big Pharma and government. They make meds so expensive that not many can afford them. BUT, so many of these cancer drugs are toxic and will end life faster than the cancer will. Not to mention how these drugs will make your days horrible with sickness. How can you cure a terrible disease by takin' TOXIC drugs? It's added torture if you ask me.

There are better treatments to take care of cancer, but it gets squashed quickly because Big Pharma doesn't want a cure. They make too much money from their drugs.

Look at who is behind the cancer industry. The Rockerfellers, sp?, one of the evil families that are takin' this country down. They own the research on cancer and train doctors to treat with their deadly drugs. That family should (and probably will) burn in hell for what they are doin' to people.

Sorry nolaguy. Don't mean to sound insensitive about this and what you and your mom are goin' thru. I know how tuff it is and just pray to God everyday that a cure will get thru to everyone. I pray your mom gets well and feels better.

Best of luck to you both.

Cricket
Seems to me her regular GP would write a prescription for anxiety medications.

I suppose she would need to go to a pain doctor for pain medication, but maybe if her GP is writing her anxiety prescription, they won't have a problem with that.

Someone with cancer IMHO would absolutely need anxiety meds.

Sorry about your mom. She and your family will be in my prayers. Heart

(06-03-2017, 12:03 PM)nolaguy Wrote: im looking for any type of doc that will write anxiety meds. its so hard to find a pain doc, my mom has cancer and noone wants to write her