Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here!
Hey PatsFan...

She's not even talkin about this Ice .. Smile

Welcome to the family, we are sticklers for the few rules we have here, other than that, hope
you find the relief you seek...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome to the forum! Thank you Mad Max for the edit.
Oh, heavens to murgatroyd, this Ice Wizard is not from Homeland Security. Trust me on that.

He is awesome but he will not brook if a newbie does more than five posts a day to start. Or if anyone verbally roughs up the ladies here.

He is rather our hero and one helluva mod.

We all do our best to keep u all safe and sound.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-09-2018, 10:28 PM)Charon Wrote: Oh, heavens to murgatroyd, this Ice Wizard is not from Homeland Security.  Trust me on that.

He is awesome but he will not brook if a newbie does more than five posts a day to start.  Or if anyone verbally roughs up the ladies here.

He is rather our hero and one helluva mod.  

We all do our best to keep u all safe and sound.

Heavens to Mergatroyd that's a Snagglepuss reference! I always loved Hanna Barbera as a kid! At any rate welcome Patsfan! Unfortunate ending in your superbowl but as you said at least it gives you more time to be active in the forum. Great resource here. Excellent people with a lot of experience. Read, read, read and when your done read more. Knowledge is key. Hope that we move along to fifty posts together, Patsfan!
Welcome. I hope to see your posts out there. Build some friendships/relationship with other members... build you post count (no more than 5 post until you hit 50)... Once your post count goes up you will unlock more features and areas of the forum.

I'm glad you joined our community. I look forward to reading your thoughts in the future.
GL
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome, I just recently joined the forum myself after being a longtime lurker and have found the community to be both informative and accepting. hope you have a similar positive experience.
Hello and welcome to the forum, PatsFan...Smile
Hello there~!
Welcome! I'm a newcomer (lurker) but still new as well so let's get on well within this forum!
Hope that we'll both have some interesting days. ^^
Life has moments that makes everything seem pitch black. I don't know how I get out of it. But when I do, I fear for the next time I'll be in the same situation.