Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!!! I am New here!
Hey guys. Hope everyone is well, I’ve been meaning to write since I registered but kept getting sidetracked. Now that football season is over I have more time and can actually sit, browse, post and hopefully be an active member here. I’m also on PR but it’s such a huge site that I find it can be overwhelming at times. I’ve been a senior member over there for a couple years but since the originally seized last year I haven’t been as active on the new domain. I know a lot of the senior members aren’t really worried and say it’s all good and we’re protected in the new domain but I’m not 100% comfortable anymore. It may just be a weird coincidence but I received a few random messages about sources and that never happened until the domain switch. Rumors of LE trolling the site doesn’t help my comfort level. Don’t get me wrong, I love the folks there, made a few friends I talk to off the forum and overall it’s helped me over the years so I don’t want to come off as bashing the site. I’m just more of a small crowd guy, play it safe and lay low.
Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I’m from the US, I have a love hate relationship for usps,customs drives me absolutely nuts sometimes and I’m happy to be here and Look forward to talking to some new folks.

Whew. I felt like the new kid in HS that had to stand up and introduce themselves...*cringe* I hope I did alright.
MOD EDIT
Split thread and made PatsFan their own welcome introduction thread

You did fine in ur introduction 

If you had used the post thread button at the top and created ur own thread then I would not have done that for you. 

Welcome PatsFan!
Welcome Patsfan . This comunity is getting bigger each day .
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

we go outta our way to keep a low profile and we don't allow talk in public forums as that Other Forum does.

We work hard to keep our members, forum and vendors safe.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-08-2018, 02:05 PM)Mad Max Wrote: MOD EDIT
Split thread and made PatsFan their own welcome introduction thread

You did fine in ur introduction 

If you had used the post thread button at the top and created ur own thread then I would not have done that for you. 

Welcome PatsFan!

Ah I see it now! Lol it’s like looking all over the grocery store for one specific item and as soon as you ask someone for help you look over and it’s right there lol. I appreciate you doing that for me. Thank you!

(02-08-2018, 04:07 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

we go outta our way to keep a low profile and we don't allow talk in public forums as that Other Forum does.

We work hard to keep our members, forum and vendors safe.  

Looking forward to your posts.
Yes ma’am, I read the rules the first day I registered. I’m glad to see that you have to get work your way up in standing. It weeds out the seekers and the ones that are here for the right reasons. Bravo to the admin team. I’m very happy I stumbled across this forum. Thank you guys for the warm weldome!
Hi PatsFan, welcome to the group. I was a member of PR as well but was never very active on it.

I'm so glad I found this site. It is by far the friendliest forum I've been privileged to be a member of. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome Patsfan. If you’re name is anything to do with your football team I’m going to have to introduce a new forum rule, don’t discuss the Super Bowl result! I’m part way through Q3 and still don’t know who won. Should get through the rest of the game by end of tomorrow and I’ll revoke the rule!
Howdy! That's kinda scary stuff with the fear of LE lurking around, but thank you for the heads up. Good to be cautious.
Welcome PatsFan

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators working Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum. Always try to help them out by making the rules
are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and let everyone get
to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you more and more by your posts
the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Many have left that other forum because, oh, say, ICE, a division of homeland security took them down twice in last few months.

And, forget the nonsense about counterfeiting by putting up vendor sites whom used another's picture.

I read the original charges, in the statute, and the counterfeiting held them all responsible for making/participating in meds that were pressed and a fake manufacturer stamped on it. Could mean admin there takes money or meds.

There were also charges mentioned of selling military weaponry. i saw that at Pr myself. Very heavy duty crime.

We just don't know. But I would hate to have such charges brought against our forum. Heavy duty.

So, PR got a bit quiet.

As long as we remain vigilant about what we allow and the languages we use, we shall remain safe. We don't do unethical things here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel