Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some roxey laced with Fentenal (sp)
I have searched all over the board looking for something I Undecided thought I saw several weeks back and cannot find anything - beginning g to think I dreamed it Undecided

I though I saw a post about roxey pills being coated with fentenal or some high powered pain med just to make it stronger.  By that I mean roxey were the drug most likely to have it.

Can somebody help me out here???? Blush
(02-03-2018, 05:54 PM)Ladybug Wrote: I have searched all over the board looking for something I Undecided thought I saw several weeks back and cannot find anything - beginning g to think I dreamed it Undecided

I though I saw a post about roxey pills being coated with fentenal or some high powered pain med just to make it stronger.  By that I mean roxey were the drug most likely to have it.

Can somebody help me out here???? Blush

ive came across these many times around my neck of the woods, when me and SWIM sent one out for testing it came back as only contents containing Fenten@l, no traces of oxx see c0 d0ne what soo ever. please do becareful, people press these things and who knows exactly how much fent they use, best to stay away imo.
Yes everyone please be very cautious buying any "Roxies" or "Roxicodone 30mg IR Tablets" branded products from anyone that you don't fully trust.  I live in the South East US in the heart of the pill epidemic and over the past 5 years this particular market has become filled with vendors (The largest coming from the dark web) that are flooding the world with millions and millions of these "fentanyl-pressed tablets" that are made by clandestine chemists who, regardless of their educational background with chemistry, have no oversight for the quality and strength of the medicine being distributed.  If there is any substance you want to have 100% supervision from production to consumption, it is fentanyl.  

I know this due to multiple reasons, but if you really need any more proof you could just take a look at any dark net marketplace and see whats for sale, at least on the dark net a lot of those people are that they are selling "replicas," not authentic meds.  If you are not a fan of using Tor or the dark net in general, you can google "dark net kingpin" or something similar and it should have numerous stories of these vendors that got caught, i think the last one I heard of was some kid out in UT was stamping millions of these tablets and making $$millions doing it last year.    

Much love,
Snatcher