Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OREGON #2
I read the rules again just now, don't think I'm breaking any.  Seeing as how the last Oregon thread got locked, is it ok if I start a new one?  Smile
Oh. I guess so. They are all outta order now anyway.

But, for the new people, don't go putting up sources from Oregon of MMJ sources. This is for a Face to Face doctor appointment. An hopefully liberal doctor.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon! I looked up the sch 1 items and some of them are pretty silly. MMJ included. But I would love to find a sympathetic doctor in my area.
Despite what I learned about the constitution, Federal laws trump state laws. No pun intended. I am a-political. So, I am serious. I do not want to awaken to nonsense about drs whom script edibles or stores claiming to be legal anything.

Face to Face doctors only. That is, a doctor, licensed in his state, whom sees one, does tests, and prescribes in an actual face to face meeting.

Let us try Oregon2 now. You guys make it work. Face to Face doctors whom are legit only. This is your only warning on this one guys.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

You got it. Besides, MMJ is pretty much a non-issue in this state at this point as it is legalized across the board. I do take your point about Federal laws but at least I don't think people will feel the need to discuss it anymore since it is freely available for everyone. Now, other medications, that remains a different story!