Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Sky!

Glad you joined our little special part of the internet. I hope tou find sll you need here with us.
Welcome to the forum, Sky! Read, read, and read. Lotta good experience here. Hope you find what you need.
Welcome skyrider, glad to have you. Keep up with the rules and everyone's safe!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Welcome to the group. I look forward to getting your input.

GL
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome skyrider! Hope to see you around!
Hi skyrider! Good to meet you. There are plenty of fine folks here who are generous with their input and knowledge. Hope to see you around!
Welcome

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators working Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum. Always try to help them out by making the rules
are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and let everyone get
to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you more and more by your posts
the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hi hi hi~
New member here too so not much help with questions but I'm sure we could solve them together if needed.
Hopefully we'll both be able to enjoy this forum and lead a better future!
Life has moments that makes everything seem pitch black. I don't know how I get out of it. But when I do, I fear for the next time I'll be in the same situation.
Welcome Skyrider! I hope you find the answers you are searching for! Take care!

Welcome skyrider! this is the most informative community of people

welcome to the friendliest forum around