Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you do?
Hello touaru_nanashi!
Welcome! Hopefully you find what you need. Plenty of great people here abd make sure ro read all the rules. 

Xfizzler 
Welcome to the best forum on the web toady! I hope you find what you need. Be sure to follow the rules and read, read, read.
Welcome good sir, the forum is fine why don't you jump right on in!
(02-14-2018, 12:08 AM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  may u find all u need.

the customs rules they are being so toughened up.

the rules, which we do enforce:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

I suspect we shall have no trouble with you and i hope we get some sources closer to you or that do successfully deliver to your country.

Have fun.  And i see your anxiety in your sig line.  Actually once u walk thru hell a few times, its ability to harm you lessens.  May u find peace tonite.
Thank you Charon! For keeping a watchful eye. As well as to the rest of the moderators. And of course greaseman!!!! 

Great job!
Hello and welcome to the forum...Smile
hey there! welcome to a great community of like minded people. hope you get everything your looking for
Thank you for such welcoming atmosphere. I will be sure to read the rules rules rules so that I don't ban myself by accident.
I hope to have a enjoyable time here and hope that you find my company just the same.
Life has moments that makes everything seem pitch black. I don't know how I get out of it. But when I do, I fear for the next time I'll be in the same situation.
Welcome toaru! It is a great place to be, we all try to help each other. I hope you find some relief here with us!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser