Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Welcome Maladie. Like the name.

Docs can be annoying sometimes. I find most hate it when you go in and tell them what you need. But why wouldn't you? Most people search symptoms now and have a good idea of what is wrong and what they are after.

I had a great doc a few years ago who always started off with "what do you need"rather than "what is wrong". Unfortunately I had to move away shortly afterwards.

Anyway, welcome and see you around.

Z
Welcome Maladie !

I too felt exactly like you and needed a place to get some real support and help. Hope you find that here. Glag you have joined us. See you out there on the threads.
hey there maladie,
hopefully you will find all that you seek and you have picked a great environment to do it in.
Hello Maladie. There is a lot of support to be found on this forum, embrace and utilize it positively. Happy that you are here.
Welcome to the best forum on the net, Maladie! Read and follow the rules. There are a lot of good people here. I hope you find the help you seek.
hey there, welcome home. Everyone is helpful, kind and a wellspring of knowledge. hope you find the same experience i did
Welcome Maladie! Hope you enjoy the great community here