Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from the PNW
Welcome Zobra

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and always got to help em by making sure to
make sure the rules are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! Yeah, lots of rules, haha. I will try to walk the line. Wink
Hi and welcome, Zobra...Smile
Welcome aboard Zobra!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Hi again Zobra.

How are you doing now?

You got those posts in didnt you?

Grins and good work.

been a while I know.....
(09-29-2018, 12:11 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi again Zobra.

How are you doing now?

Grins and good work.

been a while I know.....

Why hello and thank you!  I got them now!  And I appreciate the follow up.  I'm just heading out but I'll be sure to check back and respond more soon.  Have a great night.
Welcome! Carefully read the rules. Pay close attention to what you can say about vendors, product, country and payment methods. Avoid those and you'll avoid a stern warning lol. ;-)
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
(10-11-2018, 01:04 AM)Salty Wrote: Welcome! Carefully read the rules. Pay close attention to what you can say about vendors, product, country and payment methods. Avoid those and you'll avoid a stern warning lol. ;-)

Hey Salty!  I was scratching my head wondering what I said wrong but I think I figured it out.  And if it's what I think you're talking about, in my defense, it was entrapment! The vendor himself, just a few posts above mine said, "New customers will be have to pay by "xxx" for foreseeable future."  But, duly noted and thank you for the reminder.  I'll edit that part.

*Oops, looks like I can't edit it anymore. A mod can take care of that for me, if needed.

(09-29-2018, 12:11 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi again Zobra.

How are you doing now?

Grins and good work.

been a while I know.....

Hey, sorry for the delay.  In response to your inquiry, IOP has helped me a great deal this year.  There are things out of their control that have presented challenges, especially the past few weeks, but I'll manage.  I just haven't found a good alternative yet to the vendor that I had been using, which now seems to have vanished along with a good deal of people's money.  The PK meds are not so openly discussed here, and subsequently harder to source.  And I understand that.  It's that way for a reason, *thanks government*.  How are YOU doing?
yes, so i never edited it. cuz then i had to edit the vendor. so i used the word cryto? for now as u all mentioned it again.

i dunno a code word yet. but yes, it was entrapment indeed. However, that is why i stop some threads dead. Cuz i know the trigger words that will send many of u off ranting about some sch one or something legal there but not here. And my poor mods at nite r kept mighty busy. They rule. Wherever they are...muah...

oooh i yelled so loud at ya. rumors i tells ya.

many a person is under stress at the moment. u play nicely with others. no problem.U

But, ur wish is my command, zobra. *may i state that is only: when pigs fly?* i plead the Irish in me. A tad bit of a wee devil.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-11-2018, 01:39 AM)Charon Wrote: yes, so i never edited it. cuz then i had to edit the vendor.  so i used the word cryto? for now as u all mentioned it again.

i dunno a code word yet.  but yes, it was entrapment indeed.  However, that is why i stop some threads dead.  Cuz i know the trigger words that will send many of u off ranting about some sch one or something legal there but not here.  And my poor mods at nite r kept mighty busy.  They rule.  Wherever they are...muah...

oooh i yelled so loud at ya.  rumors i tells ya.  

many a person is under stress at the moment.  u play nicely with others.  no problem.U

But, ur wish is my command, zobra. *may i state that is only:  when pigs fly?*  i plead the Irish in me.  A tad bit of a wee devil.
Aye thee Irish is coming out loud and clear, my dear!  Sleep well.