Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vyvanse
Quote: Not everyone is like the members of this forum.

Ah, we know that short squeeze. How well we know that.

And, to stay on the good side of powers that be, we do have to purge those whom are not meant for our family.

You are almost at one hundred posts. Good for you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

To keep in track with the thread topic does anyone knows why there is so much difference in price between Vyvanse and addies , I mean it is far more expensive Vyvanse I mean than anything else I know so far in this class of medicines . Is it so rare to find or it is far more better in effect than the usual addie ?
(04-04-2017, 10:03 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: You'd be surprised how many people would rather hit the grey or black market for that rather than go to  a a doctor and obtain it legitimately. Not everyone is like the members of this forum.

My doctor prescribes me ADD meds but he doesn't exactly like it. He gives me less than my pediatrician did 15 years ago. He also lectures me about long term side effects. He claims they are unknown. Im pretty sure the type I am on has been extensively tested since its invention in the 30's. I understand his concerns. They just help me so much in school.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
you know,  I saw this thread, and I HAD to post!  To premise this though, I definitely think we as individuals all have so such different body chemistry, and one thing that works for one person, may to nothing for another person just for who knows why!
About a weekish ago, my psychiatrist recommended vyvanse to me.  I have never heard of it before but he said it was a medication for adhd primarily, but had several different off label purposes.  At the time we were actually talking about my anxiety disorder and how I preferred something other than xanax and something that was more outside of the box.  So, he suggested vyvanse.  Well, as soon as I took it the next take I figured, "meh, let's see how this goes" since I dont usually have a low tolerance to many drugs at all for some reason. 
howevery, I was pretty decently surprised that it worked fairly well for me!  First, I easily felt myself much less anxious and comfortable to socializing rather than feeling more more reserve.  And also, it was very nice to have that little boost of energy to start my day productively; additionally, it has helped curb my appetite and makes me more prone to eat when it is meal time rather than eat because of boredom Tongue

oh, and last thought, dont was it for "school".  I don't think that is a reason they would probably prescribe lol
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.