Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone.
I've been lurking here for a while, and recent circumstances have required that I look for medication outside official channels. I was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, and with the government frozen, I can't get the meds I need.
Welcome to the forum BartletforAmerica.

Your name makes me think of Bartlett Pears.

Good Luck to you.

Oh and thank you for making a welcome thread post.
Good grief, `I didn't realise the US Govt shutdown would also impact people needing medication. Those politicians really need to pull their fingers out.

Welcome btw.
Welcome!

Search for threads relevant to MS. I'm sure you can find some older posts that could help you. Once you hit 50 posts the Private Message system is a great tool. Glad to have you here.

BTW I Loved West Wing
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome aboard. May u find all you need.

The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome,
Best advise I can give you is Read, Read ,Read, Also this site is so much more then just finding meds.

sudsy
Hello and welcome. Glad to have you...Smile
Welcome to the IOPList BartletforAmerica:

I hope you can find support and comfort here given your diagnosis of MS. If you are a Veteran, then you should know that your benefits / care were never cut-off at any time during the 60 hour shutdown of the US Government. The VA continued, fully operational through-out this relatively short period of time.

The shutdown has now come to a (temporary) end, so if you are in need of any treatment and/or testing, then I suggest you schedule appointments as soon as possible. Don't depend on any sound leadership coming from Washington. Take care of yourself as best you can.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your participation here on the IOPList.

Raven
Welcome BartletforAmerica, you have come to the right place, lots of very useful information here.