Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy!
Hello everyone!
Good to be part of the community!

Smile
welcome. may u find all u need.

the rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

i debated admission because of your name i shall admit.

but, u seem fairly normal and reasonable. we are many of us still shell shocked from a recent onslaught of ne'er do wells from another forum.

so good luck cuz we kinda watch all now even more intensely. Just giving u fair warning. We have had some looney toonies come on by this last week or three. we like drama free. Have a glorious nite.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Schmok,

We have a great community here. We are happy to have you! We have lots of veterans that have seen it all when it comes to IOP's. Stick to 5 posts a day and you will unlock private messaging in no time. Come join in the conversations in some of the threads and you will make new friends soon.

Hope to bump into you u out there!

-WH
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Hello and welcome. Glad you are here...Smile
Well, I'll gladly change my username (or re-register) if it's gonna cause anybody heartburn. Smile
I've been a long time customer of ttm and thought it would be good to join in on the conversations here.

Glad to be aboard!
Not to worry. You sound respectful and reasonable and fairly kind in your response.

We are good. Five posts a day until ur first fifty. Then u can do eight to ten a day. For a reason.

Your name is fine. People often pick names directed at me, and I was not sure if you were gonna come on with guns blazing. Its been a busy busy month.

So, relax, and enjoy.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Schmok and welcome i hope you find the forum of use and enjoy contributing
Welcome Schmok! Hope you enjoy the community here
Welcome and please read ALL the rules and you will do fine here.
OR
Hey there Schmok. Love the username!