Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all!
I will further explore,a lady with a beautifull voice died yesterday,She did the song dreams..Cranberries singer Delores.Irish band and a voice so beautiful,Sad
invisiblejungle, i am honored to be here, sir! thank you for the warm welcome. i love this forum!
Welcome to the club z man. You lucked out and found one of if not the most informative place on the web. You absolutely will not be able to find a better group of people !!

Regards Eddie
Welcome Zman1mg... oops 2mg.

Seriously tho, you have stumbled upon the best group of sonZahbitches on the internet. I have absolutely no complaints about this forum. Everyone has been very inviting and helpful! Once you hit 50 posts the PM system is a great tool. If you have extra specific questions that shouldn't be posted openly, a PM to a longtime member can usually answer your questions or at least point you in the right direction.

And as always, a special thank you to the MODS for keeping our lovely site as hassle-free & drama-free as possible. You all ROCK! Thanks for your devotion.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcomenew friend, may you find help and friendship here.
Hey Zman, welcome! I've had nothing but positive experiences here. I'm a newbie, too. And I'm happy to see that others have issues with finding things and navigating around lol. You've got a compadre in me in that area!  Big Grin
Welcome! Hope you find all that you are searching for! Everyone is very responsive and helpful, I hope you find that as well!

thanks to everyone for the awesome comments! ive been doing a lot of reading and have came across just my type of articles! ?
i feel lucky to be part of this community and can't thank every one here enough for the kindness and hospitality its much appreciated! hope every one is having a great day!
(01-15-2018, 03:40 PM)zman2mg Wrote: im new to this forum and hope to become part of this great community  Cool

Welcome to you zman2mg 

I see you are doing just fine   Smile
(01-15-2018, 03:40 PM)zman2mg Wrote: im new to this forum and hope to become part of this great community  Cool

Welcome zman2mg....

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Looks like you already got a handle on the rules so always take them seriously..

This forum stays the best because of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking or knowing that you ever did.

You got great people here the best and the Moderators working Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum.

Best advice is to just read, read and then read some more...

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"