Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://brandmedicines.com/
(09-23-2018, 08:44 PM)Venus333 Wrote: I'm going to give them a try... I'll keep you posted!

Sounds good! They're a top-notch IOP.
(09-25-2018, 02:39 PM)jshields Wrote: I tried to get on this site but it says it's down for maintenance.  Do they by chance have ben**'s?  That's what I am currently searching

for.

No, this IOP only provides non-controlled products.

You can find what you're looking for in the open section:
http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5
They're down for maintenance quite frequently it seems. Try them again in a few days, I had the same issue with them last month where they were down for about a week. Should be fine Smile
Seems promising. Does anyone know how long this IOP has been operating for? Anyone have packages-lost-in-transit?
(11-01-2018, 05:38 AM)Chantilly Wrote: Seems promising. Does anyone know how long this IOP has been operating for? Anyone have packages-lost-in-transit?

I think they've been around for about 10 years. I've personally received every package sent by them. Their packaging is nothing special, but somehow they just breeze through customs.

My most recent order shipped 11/2 and it should be arriving today.

FYI: This IOP does not sell controlled products. For regular stuff, they are one of my top choices, along with Goldpharma, Mimaki, and Alldaychemist.
awesome. our quick fix found a propranolol source in UK but sends to US. i added it somewhere today. the propranol thread.

we need the regular places for basic meds. . or headache meds.

Thank you. Take note guys. These vendors do go way back. No controlled stuff anymore but many need these.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Ordered 11/14
shipped 11/16
3 weeks turn around time... but would have been 2 if my local post didn't loose it somewhere.

Great service, decent comms.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Are these guys accepting new clients? I signed up but my status is still pending. It's been over a month.
(02-07-2019, 01:50 PM)kkaschke Wrote: Are these guys accepting new clients?  I signed up but my status is still pending.  It's been over a month.

Hmmm, I'd appreciate any feedback too.  I signed up a couple days ago.  Waiting for the confirmation.
yeah, me, also. sighs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel