Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ipod Touch Music Transfer to Mac
Just a question to see if anyone has any input. Huh

I've been searching for my SO for a while this morning and we both can't seem to come up with an answer. Back in the day, I found a free music transfer program (forgot the name) where I pulled my entire library of music off of my ipod (both itunes bought songs, and cd's I installed)...and it was easy and I had no issues. It seems now that the majority of these programs are charging now. My SO just wants to pull the entire music library off the ipod touch so we can put it on our desk top itunes library.

Is there a reputable, no spy/scammy program that anyone knows of that works for transferring music to MACS? We are about to pay for a program, but thought we'd ask around to see if anyone has any experience with this first. Thank you so much for your help! It's nice to save money here and there! Big Grin

Wouldn't you be able to do that by syncing ur iPod to ur computer?
I was thinking the same thing, Max. Won't synching work in this case? We had the I-touch at one time and did eventually transfer the entire musical content to our MAC. My wife was the one who actually handled it. I am 90% sure that she synched it successfully. I will check with her and post back.
(01-08-2018, 02:57 PM)Rafterman Wrote: I was thinking the same thing, Max. Won't synching work in this case? We had the I-touch at one time and did eventually transfer the entire musical content to our MAC. My wife was the one who actually handled it. I am 90% sure that she synched it successfully. I will check with her and post back.

I'm not sure what he tried to do, I'm pretty sure he did try to sync it, but I'm not sure why it didn't work. We ended up just purchasing a program that worked just fine. I think it was called: senuti (itunes backwards!). Thanks for your responses!