Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home after a loooong hiatus
Hello friends! I was a member of the original forum and had migrated to the dark net for a period of time and it looks like things have changed around here! I lost my 50+ posts, which sucks, but I am glad to be back part of the community and work towards 50 again. Thanks y'all!!!
Howdy there ...

Original forum?? Say like early 2015 and before???
We are not that forum, they are gone...

Please read our rules ....

Glad to see ya here )

Ice
A true friend,
freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

welcome mattchaussee.

Go ahead and make some posts all is fine.

This can be a good place for you to be.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
Hello and welcome...Smile
(01-11-2018, 01:04 PM)mattchaussee Wrote: Hello friends! I was a member of the original forum and had migrated to the dark net for a period of time and it looks like things have changed around here! I lost my 50+ posts, which sucks, but I am glad to be back part of the community and work towards 50 again. Thanks y'all!!!

Welcome back! You'll be @ fifty before you know it.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Hi Mattchaussee, and welcome to the group! I've dabbled in the darknet myself, but it seems like that area is becoming less reliable and trustworthy, so I appreciate the fine vendors we have here.
Hello and welcome,I was a member of a forum called international pharmacies in the 1990s and early 2000s,,I recall it being 30 dollars a year and I locked myself out of the email I used to go on the forum,,I tried to find it but never was able to,,fortunately I found this place,,and the people are positive and supportive,I have gone to the entry area of dark web,but it reminded me of a giant flea market of sorts,,overwhelming and did not have proper security for my computer so retracted backed out..I wish I knew more about it just for find sake,,I like to watch things and be anon..when you guys were doing dark web did you have all sorts of scrambler and such to protect from evil?lol..anyway welcome to this forum..I'm pretty new here,,might be up to 25 posts,not sure,not going full speed just to post for the count,,being patient and am truly interested in what I post on.ok,,enough rambling.Have a lovely eve,or morning depending on where you are.
welcome back buddy! This forum is a whole new entity and a lot has changed since you've been around. Reading is your friend..lol. Good to have you back though.