Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
(01-09-2018, 03:27 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi and welcome to you JoK4R.

Whew I might spell ur name wrong afew times .

Yeah I know what you mean.

Nice post.

Good luck to ya. See ya on the threads.

Thank you so much Linville! I am trying to learn the language better to Be able to communicate in convey my thoughts. The thread that really captivated me to this forum was the topic on myles won’t finish the rest as you surely must know what I am referring to. I must be  patient. But in the meantime glad to have the support here at this forum.

Welcome! I hope you find everything you need! This is a great group of members and mods. Take your time check out the rules and read through some of the threads. We prefer members to get active in the discussions. The once your post count is high enough more privileges open up.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Hello and welcome, JoK4R...Smile

I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, but wanted to say Hi.
(01-09-2018, 07:06 PM)Woodhouse Wrote: Welcome! I hope you find everything you need! This is a great group of members and mods. Take your time check out the rules and read through some of the threads. We prefer members to get active in the discussions. The once your post count is high enough more privileges open up.

Hi Woodhouse! 

Appreciate the warm greetings and great ideas on how to better acquaint myself to the forum. Look forward to seeing all the great posts. 
Cheers l!

(01-09-2018, 08:04 PM)willie33 Wrote: Hello and welcome, JoK4R...Smile

I’ve been MIA for a couple of days, but wanted to say Hi.

Hi Willie33!

Thanks for the greeting! I understand life gets busy. Hooe to see you on the forums!
Cheers
To them... you’re just a freak like me...
(01-08-2018, 03:38 PM)JoK4R Wrote: Hello!
To all of you and happy to be apart of this special family!!!

Welcome to our little slice of the world JoK4R .

Good to have you on board. 

Our Charon and Ice are the Heart and the Cool of the place.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Normal Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button, K.
Hello Mad Max!

I feel privileged to have been allowed into this slice of the world! You could not have said it better!
Look forward to meeting the rest the the family!
Hey there JoK4R, and welcome to this special corner of the internet. Hope you're able to find what you're looking for!
Hey JoK4R, good to meet you. I'm new and have found a lot of great info and support here. I hope  you find the same!

(01-12-2018, 03:27 PM)Blockhead59 Wrote: Hey JoK4R, good to meet you. I'm new and have found a lot of great info and support here. I hope  you find the same!

Hi Blockhead59!

Great to meet you! I feel the same way about being here. Really appreciate you reaching out and saying hello. See you on the threads!
I'm Mikka, nice to meet you!
It's always nice to see a new member.
You'll love it here. Friendliness and information abounds! 
Rolleyes