Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
Hello!
To all of you and happy to be apart of this special family!!!
welcome. may u find all u need. The rules, which are enforced: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Will be looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Yes Thank you Charon!! I feel very blessed to have found this wonderful place. I have of course read the rules and apologize in advance if I don’t say much in order to understand the lingo. As well as proper communication with the rest of the family.

We are not Retreating simply advancing in a different direction
Welcome!  You'll find this community to be one of the most helpful out there, and the membership is as caring and compassionate as can be.  Once you're able to PM, please don't hesitate to reach out to other members.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(01-08-2018, 04:26 PM)OldBoy Wrote: Welcome!  You'll find this community to be one of the most helpful out there, and the membership is as caring and compassionate as can be.  Once you're able to PM, please don't hesitate to reach out to other members.

Thank you OldBoy!
Welcome JoK4r

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(01-08-2018, 11:58 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome JoK4r

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did.  It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
Thank you for the great advice. I really appreciate it. Definitely looking forward to meeting new friends and letting others get to know me as well.
Welcome Jokr.

I can't give comments similar to above as I don't have wide experience of other forums, but this has been a good place for me so far. I hope you get what you need from the forum.
Hi to all and thank you for the warm welcome. I am still learning how to navigate through this new world “NARNIA” and trying to find my place at the round table lol. But I hope to be trustworthy enough to get my quality posts i. And stay in this safe haven.
Hi and welcome to you JoK4R.

Whew I might spell ur name wrong afew times .

Yeah I know what you mean.

Nice post.

Good luck to ya. See ya on the threads.

I’m not lost, I’m exploring.