Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Happy to have joined this site. Hope everyone has a good week!
Hello Naomi,

Glad to have you with us, I hope you find everything you need!
Hi and welcome to you Naomi

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Be sure to read the rules Naomi

Here they are in full
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 
3. Please complete your initial 50 Posts to be able to PM other members and to be able to see the E-Mail Vendors section & The Private section for members with post count above 50.

Posts made in the OFF TOPIC area do not count towards your 50 Posts. We strongly suggest that one keeps to about five posts per day.

Also,  Please note that we are encouraging you to now get 150 posts in, as some vendors will be placed in a more restricted area for all of our protection. 

You may post in welcome thread and lounge to get those extra posts, once you have your first fifty.
And, you may also make about ten posts a day, once you have your first fifty posts completed.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
Welcome, Naomi...Smile

Glad to have you with us.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need herein. Happy New Year to boot.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Hi Naomi, you joined a wonderful group of people who are here to help you! I would find a thread that is of interest to you and share a bit about yourself and I am sure you will have advice headed your way soon! Or just read and you can learn a lot. Glad to have you with us!-FF
Hi Naomi best advise I can give you is read, read, read.

Sudsy
Welcome to you, Naomi!  Cool
Welcome Naomi.

this is a friendly environment, so let us know if you need anything at all!