Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake AMbien
(01-30-2018, 10:23 PM)K_Dub Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 09:37 PM)maeve Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 02:13 AM)K_Dub Wrote: I have a legit prescription for Ambien, but it it does not seem to cut it (I am a very large dude, so I usually have to take two to make it work.)  However, as you would guess, I constancy run out of my supply before my next refill.  That is there I start ordering zolpidem through these various sites:  My quality experience has been the following (1-10; 10 being the best)
US legit pharmacy: 10
zolfresh: 5
Zolfed: 0
Ivedel: 8.5
Adco-Zolpidem: 9
QC: 5
Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg: 4
Zolp Sandoz: 1

Best: Adco-Zolpidem
Worse: Zolfed

Hope that helps

Thanks that is very helpful!! May I ask why you gave the stilnoct a 4?  I haven’t tried it but had been considering it.

The Stilnoct worked, but not as effectively as the others; it was weaker than some, but still had an effect..  I am not sure because it was a CR formula or not, but I had a rather "bleh" experience with it.  I am not sure if everyone's biological makeup/tolerance would produce a different experience or not.  However, for me the Ivedel and Adco-Zolpidem worked best for me...

Thanks for the response and your input k dub!  That makes sense, I think the ivedel is what will be best for me, or the adco if i can find a good reliable vendor for that. What did you decide to continue taking normally if you don’t mind me asking.  Do you use the adco zolpidem one currently with the regular US pharm type?
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.