Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake AMbien
Beware of certain fake ambien. Examples: Lypin - contain absolutely zero active ingredient.  Zolfresh: for some reason people keep buying this one up, but it is extremely week at best. Packaged well, but is nothing more than a placebo. Zolfed-10: cut with benzos and will test positive in a common urine test for such. 

Just a heads up on some of the most common brands I see people ordering again and again. Mostly just chalk.
Zolfresh is for sure garbage and i got it from a sponsor here.
I have had all three of these and can confirm these three; Lypin; Zolfresh and Zolfed and I agree that these have no active ingredients and may as well be sugar pills. I usually take 1-2 pills a night, but I got frustrated with these and finally took 10. Nothing happened.. It was just a very, very... very, Boring .. night of no sleep...
I believe that Zolfresh actually isn't even in circulation anymore. If someone knows that as a fact, please let us know. The Zolfresh on the market now is all completely counterfeit from about 1 year ago to date. If anyone actually has received real Zolfresh, then let us know about that as well as I don't think there is. The current favorite it seems from India is Zoltnite 10 from Kelwin Healthcare. There seems to be a mixed bag in that one. Not just zolpidem, but possibly other things. Of course, one would have to have an actual test done to determine the ingredients. A lot of places can press and package pills easily, thus you have to really look to see if film coating is actually on the medication and if the printing looks off on the packaging and then look into where the supposed medication is from and if it is a reputable source.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
(01-24-2018, 07:56 PM)TeknoFunk Wrote: I believe that Zolfresh actually isn't even in circulation anymore. If someone knows that as a fact, please let us know. The Zolfresh on the market now is all completely counterfeit from about 1 year ago to date. If anyone actually has received real Zolfresh, then let us know about that as well as I don't think there is. The current favorite it seems from India is Zoltnite 10 from Kelwin Healthcare. There seems to be a mixed bag in that one. Not just zolpidem, but possibly other things. Of course, one would have to have an actual test done to determine the ingredients. A lot of places can press and package pills easily, thus you have to really look to see if film coating is actually on the medication and if the printing looks off on the packaging and then look into where the supposed medication is from and if it is a reputable source.

Teknofunk,
I have actual come across zolfresh from reputable vendors.  when I saw it I was a little confused because I hadn't heard good feedback in its regard.  hm...
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
I have a legit prescription for Ambien, but it it does not seem to cut it (I am a very large dude, so I usually have to take two to make it work.) However, as you would guess, I constancy run out of my supply before my next refill. That is there I start ordering zolpidem through these various sites: My quality experience has been the following (1-10; 10 being the best)
US legit pharmacy: 10
zolfresh: 5
Zolfed: 0
Ivedel: 8.5
Adco-Zolpidem: 9
QC: 5
Ambien Stilnoct CR 12.5mg: 4
Zolp Sandoz: 1

Best: Adco-Zolpidem
Worse: Zolfed

Hope that helps
I see all those brands are Asian other than the American pharmacies. There are many excellent eu brands that are available. For example I find the lunata ones to be awesome
(01-29-2018, 02:13 AM)K_Dub Wrote: I have a legit prescription for Ambien, but it it does not seem to cut it (I am a very large dude, so I usually have to take two to make it work.)  However, as you would guess, I constancy run out of my supply before my next refill.  That is there I start ordering zolpidem through these various sites:  My quality experience has been the following (1-10; 10 being the best)

Hope that helps
 this is super helpful.  i have a legit script as well for amb but i take the same amount as you so in half the time its done.  i had a pretty good vendor but they went off grid and the new magazines i received look shady and i rather suffer with 3 hours of sleep (last night) then take something i dont trust.  (on your list you gave them a 0 rating so my instinct was correct)
(01-29-2018, 02:13 AM)K_Dub Wrote: I have a legit prescription for Ambien, but it it does not seem to cut it (I am a very large dude, so I usually have to take two to make it work.)  However, as you would guess, I constancy run out of my supply before my next refill.  That is there I start ordering zolpidem through these various sites:  My quality experience has been the following (1-10; 10 being the best)

Hope that helps

Thanks that is very helpful!! May I ask why you gave the stilnoct a 4?  I haven’t tried it but had been considering it.
"You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” - Dr. MLK Jr.
(01-29-2018, 09:37 PM)maeve Wrote:

Hope that helps

Thanks that is very helpful!! May I ask why you gave the stilnoct a 4?  I haven’t tried it but had been considering it.

The Stilnoct worked, but not as effectively as the others; it was weaker than some, but still had an effect..  I am not sure because it was a CR formula or not, but I had a rather "bleh" experience with it.  I am not sure if everyone's biological makeup/tolerance would produce a different experience or not.  However, for me the Ivedel and Adco-Zolpidem worked best for me...