Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS A PEP PILL STILL AVAILABLE?
As people are talking about herbs which are illegal in some countries but legal in others another one would be khat, the cathinone containing plant which was legal where i am until a few years ago when the government banned it since somalian men were leaving their wives alone at home whilst they met together and chewed khat   Rolleyes  not sure of the legality where you are but it is still legal in many places.
(01-12-2018, 11:14 PM)Pliko Wrote: As people are talking about herbs which are illegal in some countries but legal in others another one would be khat, the cathinone containing plant which was legal where i am until a few years ago when the government banned it since somalian men were leaving their wives alone at home whilst they met together and chewed khat   Rolleyes  not sure of the legality where you are but it is still legal in many places.

theres a goood documentary on it, but if remember correctly its more like alcohol substitute, thou might need to be corrected on that. Only issue with it and i know that some places did decide to ban it, that it has to be picked delivered within couple days,since them  leaves are only good for like a week at best and it grows very remote so really hard thing to find, since i think its meant to be taken only fresh.
(01-12-2018, 06:01 PM)cmdline Wrote: thou downside is every such experience once is wears off feels like you were burning every caloroie and molecule in your head full blast non stop

Cmdline, that is such a good way of describing it. Phenibut, gabapentin, and pregabalin are gabapentinoids, and they all have that same effect for me. When I take it, it's a mix of stimulation and sedation; it feels quite good. But the next day, I feel completely trashed, as if my soul was sucked out of my body or something. Tongue 

I took gabapentinoids occasionally for several years, but I no longer take them because the side effects just aren't worth it for me.
Hi invisiblejungle, Would you be able to say where you get the item you were talking about. Is it something that I can get online? Thanks for any info. I used, 2 days in a row this week, a pre-workout supplement called PUSH that my husband uses for workouts. I thought all of a sudden I had developed high blood pressure because I could feel my racing pulse, which I can deal with. But, it gave me a weird headache, where I could feel like my the blood vessels in my brain pumping, and like I said caused a strange headache. I realized that it happened those two days only. So, now I am not self-diagnosing high blood pressure. But, any info is appreciated. Have a good day.
Oh my blockhead59 it does sound like high blood pressure.
Does it happen often?
Does your husband have the same thing happen?
You should be very careful. ok We would worry about you.

I’m not lost, I’m exploring.