Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS A PEP PILL STILL AVAILABLE?
Started a thread awhile back about ephedrine, and knew it would be a bust as it is associated with meth, which is a scourge in this world and my heart does bleed for those who use it. As a young Druggie I tried it once and stayed up for 2 days and felt like crap, what a Blessing that was! I know amphetamines, which would be to strong for me, are not out there but was just wondering if there is something OTC or on-line that would give me a bit of energy? I know that College kids take ADD meds to help study and focus, but does it increase your energy level? Caffiene is in all the energy drinks I see the younger folks using and it does not help. I am 52 and know I will never have the energy I once had but a small boost would be helpful? All natural, OTC, or on line, Any Ideas? Thanks, Your Friend-FF
Have you looked into a fitness supplement..called pre-workouts? I'm big into fitness/weight lifting and my friends used to swear by mesomorph pre-workout. It has an ingredient in it that is a powerful stimulant..and things like caffeine, creatine, beta-alanine..it gives amazing energy and focus during a workout. Haven't tried it and NOT worked out as I probably chew off my car's steering wheel..or my own hand for that fact. lol. Give it a internet search, though. It's easily accessible..just order from amazon like anything else. Good luck.
Thanks for taking the time to reply B and c! Sounds a bit to strong as I have occasional anxiety issues and would hate to be wired and caffeine does not agree with me. Just a mils stimulant I feel would be helpful, Thanks again-FF
(01-09-2018, 01:47 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to reply B and c! Sounds a bit to strong as I have occasional anxiety issues and would hate to be wired and caffeine does not agree with me. Just a mils stimulant I feel would be helpful, Thanks again-FF

You are very welcome, Sir. But esh, yeah, if you're sensitive to caffeine then a pre-workout isn't what you want. Have you ever tried(or even just looked into) kratom? There are MANY different strains and they all produce very different results. For example, they have three different "colors" of leaves(white, green, and red) and the green varieties produce energy, some more than other greens. Like, the strain Maeng Da is the most stimulant oriented strain..while also producing some nice euphoria. I would definitely check out kratom because it wouldn't hurt at all. Check out the forum, www.thekratomforum.com and maybe look at the reviews/characteristics..lots of good info there and on the whole site. There is even a section on vendors. Big Grin Big Grin 
But, if I think of anything else that you may be interested in I'll definitely post it here. Cool
I have found that diet really helps with this. If you eat a little better, you may find that you have better success feeling "motivated" before a major workout.
As the posters above have mentioned there are many herbal stimulants available. Gingseng, gurana etc. Searching online reveals many helpful sites lite this ethnoherbalist.com/natural-stimulants-brain-boost/

There are also many legal stimulants like phenylethylamine and hordenine which make a good stack together. These are often found in the pre-workout mixtures which are mentioned by the previous posters. It is much cheaper to buy the powders yourself, just need some good scales. Also there are certain teas like yerba mate which apparently contains a unique form of caffeine and Ilex guayusa which also contains caffeine but more balanced than coffee. If you are resourceful there are also certain south american teas which can be stimulating...
Thanks sdfalcons, if you are a Falcon fan, my Pa actually played for them the first two years they were a team. Diet is good, heavy in salmon, trout, sardines and venison and wild game. Pilko I appreciate some of the alternatives you mentioned, have to do my research now! Thanks Everyone!-FF
(01-11-2018, 03:40 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Thanks sdfalcons, if you are a Falcon fan, my Pa actually played for them the first two years they were a team. Diet is good, heavy in salmon, trout, sardines and venison and wild game. Pilko I appreciate some of the alternatives you mentioned, have to do my research now! Thanks Everyone!-FF

yes natural herbs are great. Ginseng, vitamin b-12 is great, too.  But yes, do some research and don't forget to check out that kratom forum I posted. I really think the Meang Da would do great for you! Cool
Although the Chinese herb ma huang was banned in the USA due to containing ephedrine, the Ayurvedic herb bala also contains ephedrine and is legal to buy. In Sanskrit, "bala" means "strength."

My favorite source for Ayurvedic herbs: banyanbotanicals.com/bala-powder/
FF have you considered phenibut ? know in US its still OTC and costs nothing, ive gotten 2 tubs which has been like 5 years now and yet to make a dent on second, it works like speed mixed with xanax is such way that it gives pure confidence.

Every time ive taken it it would be like id have ton of energy focus and no sign of anxiety, usually early morning 1.5g dissolved in water on empty stomach and then hour later good meal would make me tick for 8 hours non stop.

thou downside is every such experience once is wears off feels like you were burning every caloroie and molecule in your head full blast non stop - this has keept me away from ever using it more then say once every couple weeks, but more then that id barely touch it for months, it works on gaba b receptor and even using 2 days in a row id be lethargic and drunk feeling about to crash so not your daily thing to take, but once a week or less really could make a dent on a day when its needed.

also it takes about 3-4 hours before peak lvl is reached, so outlined all the positive and negative but used lift mode brand and while dont agree on instructions or anyone telling how its safe to say every few days, but once a fortnight it really blows id imagine many of the stuff compared to it and to this day its still OTC in US which would indicate that people do know when to stop and drop it.