Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salut Tout le Monde
Hey Everyone. Happy New Years to all of you! Mostly here to lend support to the community and chat with fellow insomniacs and Z heads!
Well hello there James Angleton.

How are you?

Ur name reminds me of the in-famous CIA director.
James Jesus Angleton
Oh I know I know, it is really Atherton.

But did you read the rules too?

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Normal Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button, K.
Happy new years to you and all of my loved ones here. Love you all!
"You Told Me Again You Preferred Handsome Men, But For Me You Would Make an Exception..." -Leonard Cohen "Chelsea Hotel"
Hi Ivor.
How ya been ? Ok I hope.

---------

Hello and welcome James Athetron.

I’m not lost, I’m exploring.
Welcome James, Interesting handle as MM pointed out, maybe your real Name, I doubt it but why not hide in plain site as I have for many years! You will find yourself very comfortable with the fine folk's on board at IOP! Enjoy the Journey! Best to You!-FF
(01-08-2018, 01:18 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Welcome James, Interesting handle as MM pointed out, maybe your real Name, I doubt it but why not hide in plain site as I have for many years! You will find yourself very comfortable with the fine folk's on board at IOP! Enjoy the Journey! Best to You!-FF

Thanks Fish Farmer. You can be assured this is an alias ;--) Glad to be among you fine people