Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clonazepam from Phillipines
Over the past 15 years I have tried Roche Rivotril/Clonazepam from Germany (great), UK(same as Germany),  India (weaker), Clonotril (nice but not long lasting enough IMO), Pakistan (shockingly weak) and over the past few years,  South America (great) and South Africa (the best yet!). I note a few well known vendors are selling Roche Rivotril manufactured in the Philippines and I was wondering if anybody had any experience of these?

Are they good quality and potent or weak like those from Pakistan and India?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
same as always depends who you get it from, thou that said ones i had were quality you would expect from top grade but also price reflects in that as well, so usual applies reviews from others who you go to, for em.My main issue thou with that location is timing which is lets say as any other 3rd world place could be as little as two weeks and as long as a month since theres always things happening in that part of the world that are out of anyone's control, so really a lot of patience needed, thou people in that part of the world are the best ive have ever had to communicate with.
not sure if you have access to iops that do em yet but keep post up to 50 and drop pm if you want reference to someone who is really regarded great here,since i believe its no go to mentions names in open until such time.
(01-12-2018, 06:19 PM)cmdline Wrote: same as always depends who you get it from, thou that said ones i had were quality you would expect from top grade but also price reflects in that as well, so usual applies reviews from others who you go to, for em.My main issue thou with that location is timing which is lets say as any other 3rd world place could be as little as two weeks and as long as a month since theres always things happening in that part of the world that are out of anyone's control, so really a lot of patience needed, thou people in that part of the world are the best ive have ever had to communicate with.
not sure if you have access to iops that do em yet but keep post up to 50 and drop pm if you want reference to someone who is really regarded great here,since i believe its no go to mentions names in open until such time.

Thanks for the response. I know a very good vendor mentioned a lot on these boards who sell Roche Rivotril from the Phillipines as well as slightly more expensive European ones so was just wanting people's opinions on the potency. 

I'm talking about genuine Roche Rivotril/Klonopin manufactured in the Roche factory in the Philippines. I am not talking about fakes or generics. The genuine  Roche Rivotril still varies slightly in its potency from country to country and the (still genuine) Roche ones from India and Pakistan are definitely a bit weaker than the South American or European ones. 

So anybody got any experience as to whether the genuine Roche Rivotril from the Philippines are less potent like those  from India and Pakistan or similar to the European/South American Roche Clonazepam?
cmdline made it clear his? understanding of the rules. and the poster is correct. Our rules state that u cannot connect a product with a vendor here.

one: u r targetting vendor for too much attention and giving up his location potentially

two: u r targetting the forum cuz it will be the first post on google as we noted about seven months ago.

and, third, it is our rules. i even explained that vendors carry products that may or may not be strong, but that would attract google. we saw that a short while back. whole thread on it. so, we made the rule to not discuss what one receives. U know u cannot give up country of location.

but, it is the rules. so, unless u can answer as discreetly as cmdline did, then have fifty posts and PM such information.

We stay very low key. we don't want to show up on search engines. Let us be discreet. This is the worst I have seen physical care both in real life and online in almost a quarter of a century.

Don't let me awaken to vendors names and the particular med u received.

These are treacherous times. We won't let anyone put our forum, our vendors, our members in jeopardy by garnering too much attention. The wrong kind.

As is, we are way too inundated with a new group of people. We don't know you. But, a large group of friends made this forum, and many of us will protect it. the members. and the vendors. You must realize that anyone can be reading this thread.

I am way too tired to be clear, but listen to cmdline. Be careful all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-13-2018, 12:58 AM)Charon Wrote: cmdline made it clear his? understanding of the rules. and the poster is correct. Our rules state that u cannot connect a product with a vendor here.

one:  u r targetting vendor for too much attention and giving up his location potentially

two:  u r targetting the forum cuz it will be the first post on google as we noted about seven months ago.

and, third, it is our rules. i even explained that vendors carry products that may or may not be strong, but that would attract google.  we saw that a short while back.  whole thread on it. so, we made the rule to not discuss what one receives.  U know u cannot give up country of location.  

but, it is the rules.  so, unless u can answer as discreetly as cmdline did, then have fifty posts and PM such information.

We stay very low key.  we don't want to show up on search engines.  Let us be discreet.  This is the worst I have seen physical care both in real life and online in almost a quarter of a century.

Don't let me awaken to vendors names and the particular med u received.  

These are treacherous times.  We won't let anyone put our forum, our vendors, our members in jeopardy by garnering too much attention.  The wrong kind.

As is, we are way too inundated with a new group of people.  We don't know you.  But, a large group of friends made this forum, and many of us will protect it. the members. and the vendors.  You must realize that anyone can be reading this thread.

I am way too tired to be clear, but listen to cmdline. Be careful all.
I'm not targeting any vendor,  haven't mentioned any vendor nor do I want info about any particular vendor. I certainly will not discuss names or info about particular vendors and don't expect others to. 
I certainly understand your concern about connecting locations and products to vendors but didn't have the intention of doing so. Apologies if my post read that way. 
I tend to use these boards sparingly for advice and to give advice where possible only as I have several longstanding contacts and was simply asking if anybody has any experience with genuine Roche Clonazepam from the Phillipines as it suddenly seems to have become very widely available amongst the 4 or 5 vendors I have been using for 10 plus years.
Maybe I used the wrong section of the forum in hindsight and should have posted in one of the advice sections.
That is not what she meant ...

To put it simply, you are still gonna need 50 posts in order to use the PM system...
There things that cannot be talked about in the open forum are done so...

You've done nothing wrong ... So far ...
We are just trying to stay low key here
and not let g00gl3 pick up the wrong thing...

Hope this clears that up...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit