Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the site. Checking in to say hello and read the rules!
Hello everyone.  This stuff is all new to me but I look forward to becoming knowledgeable on the topics and hope to help in any way I can.  Best wishes to everyone on the forum!
Welcome aboard, masterthief. I am sorry that u r being thrust into this lifestyle. Its a cruel and heartless lifestyle, so we really work together as family whenever we can.

May u find all that u need here. I would be remiss in my duties, despite your thread mentioning the rules, if I did not present same again: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.

New to this are you? Be strong. And, rely on our family. We are also here to listen to you if you are upset.

Lots of places to see. A cafe, music thread, pictures, and all sorts of varying items.

Feel better.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks for the kind words.  I look forward to being a part of the family!  Don't let my handle fool you, I'm a nice person.  Just a master chief fan from the game Halo! Big Grin
thank u for sharing. how kind of u to do so. my name charon was picked by my son cuz he felt i could get hacked using christian names. so now I am the one whom u pay two pennies to, and i drive u over the river styx to hades.

But mostly i am a nice woman.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to meet you...Smile